Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

has Panini slowed down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I put in a redemption back 3 months ago and still nothing. useually in the past they use to be so fast. Now I know the redemption was expired so I did it anyway to see what they say but I still got no response.....

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I put in a redemption back 3 months ago and still nothing. useually in the past they use to be so fast. Now I know the redemption was expired so I did it anyway to see what they say but I still got no response.....

first, I'm surprised you didn't get the response of redemption accepted. I registered an expired redemption recently and their system told me the code was accepted and my redemption was pending.

second, has the athlete returned their stickers or the cards you are waiting on? You might not have had your redemption fulfilled because the athlete may not have taken care of their responsibility yet. Go through the Panini blog for the past redemption reports to find out if what you are waiting on has been returned to panini from that athlete.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I'm done with Panini. They ruined my two favorite products: EEE and Stars & Stripes. I will never purchase another product from them again.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I haven't had to buy any Puckett redemptions, but love the recent releases from Panini, primarily the 2016 Pantheon and the Prime Cuts. That Pantheon release is my favorite set since the 2005 Tools of the Trade. I'm also very happy to see the Donruss name back in the hobby as well. I'm personally thankful for what Panini is doing. If it weren't for them, there wouldn't be any new Kirby Puckett's released, aside from buybacks from Topps and Bowman.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
first, I'm surprised you didn't get the response of redemption accepted. I registered an expired redemption recently and their system told me the code was accepted and my redemption was pending.

second, has the athlete returned their stickers or the cards you are waiting on? You might not have had your redemption fulfilled because the athlete may not have taken care of their responsibility yet. Go through the Panini blog for the past redemption reports to find out if what you are waiting on has been returned to panini from that athlete.

acually it says pending but its just sitting there. Also it is for a auto I redeemed before when it was active and they sent me the card so I know it exists. (this was the second one I pulled of the same card)

Received:
03/27/2017 9:12 AM
by: Panini 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes
Hometown Signatures
Redemption: 1kflf4lnf5n Card #46 ( / )
Manny Machado
3B

here Is from the first one I sent in when the redemption was good
MACHADO, MANNY 1.jpg

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
contact panini then if you know the card should be in-hand and it may speed up the shipment of the redemption to you if they overlooked you in the system rather than have some issue like Manny only signed some of his HH cards.

Members online

No members online now.