Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'11/'12/'13 Bowman Draft Break 4 Boxes of Each - shipped 2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
I don't want to be the guy that holds up the draft. I figure I'll give these folks a few hours to see if they want to trade and then I'll just make a pick. That fair?
[MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] [MENTION=2783]prospectorgems[/MENTION] [MENTION=4830]tribefan26[/MENTION]

Sorry for the delay everyone.

Arthur

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
Well, to be honest, I'm pretty new to the boards and didn't want to hold up the entire draft while I sought out a trade partner and proceeded to negotiate with people and blah blah blah. I don't know the protocol for these breaks so didn't want to bring the fun to a screeching halt.

Arthur

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Well, to be honest, I'm pretty new to the boards and didn't want to hold up the entire draft while I sought out a trade partner and proceeded to negotiate with people and blah blah blah. I don't know the protocol for these breaks so didn't want to bring the fun to a screeching halt.

Arthur

Arthur, welcome to the board. This is the best group break around. Don't worry about holding this draft up.

At that note, I'll select the Marlins since Andrew pulled me a gold Fernandez auto once upon a time.

Ralph

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
Arthur, welcome to the board. This is the best group break around. Don't worry about holding this draft up.

At that note, I'll select the Marlins since Andrew pulled me a gold Fernandez auto once upon a time.

Ralph

Thanks for the welcome Ralph.

Now what the hell is the hold up on this draft? We're not done yet? ;)

Arthur

Members online

Latest posts