Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Back from Virginia/Baltimore after 7+ weeks of handling father's estate as he passed away while I was there. The card I bought for Burnitz collector is here in mail stack. Contact me at [email protected] ...

Its a Burnitz 48 pat# 15 which I believe is the last one for his Burnitz set. It will be $ 3.00 total including cost of postage and bubble mailer

Sorry to hear about your father.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Although I am very sorry for your loss of your dad , and can relate that my mom was killed in an accident at age 64, basically 4 years ago, what the hell does it matter the driver was black and a punk ???

Ryan

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm on vacation in Maine and was at a flea market. I saw a small box of random cards and actually saw 5 or 6 Teks. No diffractors and no players I can recall that you guys collect except Randy Johnson. This was the first time I saw Teks somewhere since I been a member of this Site.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Thanks for the trade, [MENTION=8009]rinkrat38[/MENTION]. Now I'm one Griffey Diffractor away from my goal of nine:

attachment.php

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Will have a few hundred tek cards at the National. Booth 945 and 947.
Do you have a checklist of what you have or are you willing to send some of us pattern #'s you have of certain players, ie Albert Belle for me, for those of us (like me) who are not attending the National?

If not, I sure would love to connect with someone going to the National who could do this for me.

Jun 30, 2010
Do you have a checklist of what you have or are you willing to send some of us pattern #'s you have of certain players, ie Albert Belle for me, for those of us (like me) who are not attending the National?

If not, I sure would love to connect with someone going to the National who could do this for me.

Unable to at this time. Have another business taking my time and then packing to leave Monday morning.

Members online