Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football "daily" thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Love that Moon!

So pretty...
HSmithChrome.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Damn is that Moon nice!

Stevie Wonder may be able to make a better design for Triple Threads, but is he creative enough to come up with the great slogans and abbreviations for the jersey windows? I think not. It takes real brain power and creativity to cut a jersey window to read "13th Man" for a guy like Russell Wilson.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Great pickup, Anthony. You're right, that does look amazing with the silver on black. I'm getting a similar Marino for Christmas.

Morning.
Very nice pickup Anthony, card looks great.

Have a nice safe weekend fellas, just a few days away from Christmas!

Glad to see FCB survived the end of the world. ;)

Nice pickup on that Moon auto, it looks great.

Love that Moon!

So pretty...

Damn is that Moon nice!

Stevie Wonder may be able to make a better design for Triple Threads, but is he creative enough to come up with the great slogans and abbreviations for the jersey windows? I think not. It takes real brain power and creativity to cut a jersey window to read "13th Man" for a guy like Russell Wilson.

Just wanted to thank you guys for the compliment on the Moon.

I wanted to pick up an auto off of my wanted list (that is now posted in the 2013 goals thread) and doing a random auto search over all sports this Moon popped up very early in the search.

As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it. I really cannot wait to get it in hand to kick off my (early) 2013 collecting goals :D

And how about Calvin Johnson? Is there ANY doubt that he breaks 2,000 receiving yards next week? After following up last year's monster campaign with the yardage record this year, what could he possibly do next year?

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Wow, those Harrison Smith rainbows are sick. I love the way he plays.

Yeah, big congrats to Megatron. How crazy would it be to see the receiving & rushing records go down? Hopefully AP can keep it going.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
And then they break your heart. :(

Nice to see the Cowboys' safeties give Graham and Thomas and the RBs free run of the field all day and then not have anybody in the middle of the field when Colston fumbled in OT and the ball rolled about 20 yards. Ugh, so bad...

AT least the Iggles AND Steelers not making the playoffs makes it a little better!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I don't care what injuries there were - having holes as big as they had for most of that game is inexcusable. It was one hell of a fight, and I tip my hat to the offense. It's nice to know Romo has cemented himself as a strong 4th quarter QB, and that gives me hope moving forward.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Saw six boxes of Strata opened at the Store on Saturday. Great looking stuff for sure. The six boxes I saw yielded no big hits at all. A couple different Hiltons autos, with one being the "Patch" version. Also got Joe Adams and the Wright brothers too...

Another guy had 12 boxes of Strata done in his store and no big hits. In fact, one box had NO hits at all...:sad:

Same guy did a coupla packs of Prime and got a very nice looking AJ Graham (Bills rookie TE) quad patch /10.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Next weeks game between the cowboys and redskins should be great. Hopefully with both teams success this year it livens up the old rivalry. Skins win and we are division champs.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Stat of the week:

The Seahawks are the first team since the historically good 1950 Rams to break 150+ points in three straight games.

BONUS stat of the week, Arizona Cardinals version:

The Cardinals have not thrown a TD pass in six games. In the past five games, Arizona has thrown 12 interceptions, four returned for TDs.

Which led to this travesty: After he threw the interception to Tillman that put Chicago up 28-6 on Arizona's first offensive series after halftime, rookie Ryan Lindley was benched in favor of Brian Hoyer, claimed off waivers from Pittsburgh 13 days earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts