Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rolling FCB football daily thread Post-season Edition...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Welcome to "Black Monday", where at least 3, and as many as 7, Head Coaches and/or GMs will probably be canned today or later this week.

Reid, Turner, Shurmer are DEF-initely out but they probably won't be the only Ones.

For card "prospectors" a heckuva NFL Playoffs coming up...

There are ALOT of rookies or 2nd year Players whose cards could spike with a big January. Could the Bengals go crazy, the Colts numerous Rookies or maybe some Defensive players, especially in Denver?

And what happens to Luck or RG3 cards IF they happen to pull upsets in the First Round? They go even higher?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
From what is supposed to be Greg Jennings's sister's Twitter Account, done during the game Yesterday ::facepalm::. Kinda makes Marcus Vick's Tweets look good LOL:

ARod is the most overrated QB in the league! He is no where near Peyton or Brady! It sickens me, Peyton would avg. 5 TD with this squad!!!

@GregJennings ball out so you can leave this team! They will miss u when your gone! It's all good bye packers! Cheap team, can't afford him

Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He's the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid!

It is so obvious that @GregJennings is being blatantly ignored by ARod. Maybe @ halftime GJ should put on #18 then ARod will force it to him!

GJ is the only receiver that has to jump in the air with both hands up to get the !!! It's ridiculous I pray he departs GB ASAP!

My God Aaron Rodgers holds the ball forever! GJ was wide open 5x for that touchdown! Goodness he acts like he doesn't want to throw to him

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Tons of firings today. So glad Turner AND AJ are out. God they were XXXXing awful.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Turner and AJ GONE!! Hallelujah. Now don't hire Andy Reid.

Congrats to Tim!!

And Happy New Years to you guys, ill be spending mine working. $$

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Congrats Tim!

Hell of a bowl game last night. Glad to get a huge W

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats Tim!

Hell of a bowl game last night. Glad to get a huge W

Yep, Congrats Tim!

And brad, EVERY Clemson fan should chip in and send some Gift Baskets to LSU's OC and to Miles for their 2nd half play-calling...:lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Unfortunately, it looks like NIU is not ready to play with the "big boys" yet.

I hope it doesn't make the rest of the better AQ schools look worse 'cuz of it...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Andy Reid will be interviewing in Arizona, where he will be telling the Cardinals that he can "fix" Kevin Kolb.

Even though he's stopping in KC, Arizona seems like a good spot for him.

He's a Kolb believer and supposedly has a great relationship with Fitz already. I honestly believe Arizona can compete in that tough Division with ANY kind of play from QB. They need some help on the O-Line but that Defense can play with anybody IMO...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Unfortunately, it looks like NIU is not ready to play with the "big boys" yet.

I hope it doesn't make the rest of the better AQ schools look worse 'cuz of it...

I would say Utah and TCU going from 10 win teams to sub .500 in-conference teams would prove it more. Everyone knew NIU didn't belong

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Anyone have the cliff notes of the new company thread on baseball forum?

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
What up scumbags?

On a last minute whim, I'll be heading to the land of cheese & beer to watch MVPeterson & the Vikings take on the Pack. Skol Vikings!

Members online