Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Morning Thread ******************** 12/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, snow gave me a day off today, the wife started driving to work and then her mom called and said her 20 min drive was an over an hour, wife turned around and came back home too

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!
Lots of good stuff happening, with the exception of the Cowboys getting absolutely drilled last night. Funny, everyone will point toward Romo and his inability to win in December. He looked good last night. He was hardly the problem. Defense was atrocious to say the least.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Hope everyone has a nice warm day.. I see we got a trace of snow last night, so traffic should be a f'd up today..

Luckily I work from home today so I don't have to deal with it..

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Despite my general aversion to 'relic' cards, this card is one of my favorite PC items. Preston was cool enough as a player, but what really sets this over the top is the way he signed it. That just happened to be my basketball jersey number, and he used one of my nicknames. And the card was a freebie from George. That's one hell of a trifecta.

If any of you know of other cards Wilson signed like this, I might be interested in picking them up.

128c1535-708e-41d5-87f9-f51a3c833376_zps1405c31d.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. The heavens decided to grace us with the white, fluffy stuff last night. Was a horrible drive to work at 4:15 this morning. Been a busy day here.

Ashburn, congrats on passing the EMT side. I once thought I'd like to be a firefighter, then I started a family.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=2152]JustinG08[/MENTION] Those Sport Kings cards look great signed. I rank those up there next to signed Allen and Ginter cards

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Thanks Zach and Dan, I went with this set because of how limited the print run is for the mini cards. With a max pr of 90 for each card I figured no more than a handful of these cards would ever be signed.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MTSS Delivery Confirmation needed from the following participants:
Super Moderator [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]
Super Moderator [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] [MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION] [MENTION=2802]klute14[/MENTION] [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] [MENTION=4943]poppudaimadochi[/MENTION]

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning guys! I dont follow football at all, but here at work we got in a Castrol Oil display with a standee of Adrian Peterson. Any ideas if anyone would be interested in it?

Morning all. Today is Human Rights Day. Seems like an appropriate day to eulogize Nelson Mandela. Have a great and safe day. I (finally) start the move out of my old house tomorrow and into the new one.

good luck with the move. Its a lot of work, but its nice having a fresh start!

Good morning all. After 10 weeks, I can now say I'm an EMT. Now, on to the fireside. We had our 1st live burn yesterday and it was an awesome experience. The next 10 weeks are going to fly by.

I have a coworker who finished his EMT school. Now hes trying to get his hours in at the hospital, and his volunteer work with the fire dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts