Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD AFTER WOLRD SERIES ############## 10/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Kinda bummed the Royals didn't win, was an interesting group to watch. Giants have a dynasty going over there in SF.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Was disappointed that the royals couldn't pull it off last night, but Bumgarner was pitching too well all postseason. I have to give him credit for pitching 5 innings just 2 days after a complete game. With the way he was going, it almost looked like he could have thrown another complete game if given the chance

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Congrats Giants

attachment.php

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all!
Fantastic game 7.
Wish KC would've won but you can't deny Bumgarner was dominating.

Exactly how I feel this morning. Fun game to watch, and it was decided on the field, without controversy from umpiring or managerial decisions, which makes for a great game. Bumgarner had ice in his veins, the cool precision of an assassin.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just seeing the Supreme checklist and Belle is on it... only two cards but each has EIGHT parallels PLUS a 1/1 and four printing plates. I'm sorry but I can't imagine collecting like I did back in the '90s as a general baseball card collector in today's day in age. I mean WTF... sorry but there is the same card, different slight color with a serial number basically starting at 50 and going down every 5 spots until a 1/1... sad. I love my PC and what I'm doing but it can get tiring at times.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Just seeing the Supreme checklist and Belle is on it... only two cards but each has EIGHT parallels PLUS a 1/1 and four printing plates. I'm sorry but I can't imagine collecting like I did back in the '90s as a general baseball card collector in today's day in age. I mean WTF... sorry but there is the same card, different slight color with a serial number basically starting at 50 and going down every 5 spots until a 1/1... sad. I love my PC and what I'm doing but it can get tiring at times.

I hear ya. Thankfully I don't need to worry about that with Daulton. When I add to the Phillies PC, I usually just add one auto of the player, regardless of the color/serial #. Probably easier said then done when it comes to super collecting a player.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone have Topps Shelf inserts lying around. Almost done my set.

Needs:
McCutchen
Lee
Freeman
Felix Hernandez
Hanley Ramirez
Votto
Trout
Tulowitzki
Wil Myers

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I hear ya. Thankfully I don't need to worry about that with Daulton. When I add to the Phillies PC, I usually just add one auto of the player, regardless of the color/serial #. Probably easier said then done when it comes to super collecting a player.
Just got done sorting out the madness... they ended up adding 26 Belle cards to his checklist and also removing one of the Stadium Club autos because we determined it doesn't exist. I need to update my totals but back to the mid-88% range...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Just got done eating and playing some pool. It was the first time I have played pool in a few months, needless to say I was rusty. It doesn't help when the pool tables are all starting to fall apart, but that's not an excuse for how poorly I played :lol: In a couple of hours I'll be going to help out with the Haunted Trails run. We have to start setting up at 3:30, registration starts at 5, and then race starts at 5:30. Hopefully there are quite a few participants since it's a fundraiser for our club that is going on a trip Sunday

Latest posts