Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
https://goldinauctions.com/mobile/lotdetail.aspx?inventoryid=11280

In case anyone is buying cal ripken Jr dynasty logo patches I think this is the jersey they are using.
Not for all of them. For most of the cards (that I can see so far) They are using road pants prime. The logos you see are only 1/1s so I'm gonna assuming that because there are 4 variations that they cut the sleeve of that logo jersey into 4s and every 1/1 will have a sleeve logo patch. So looks like they used a jersey for the 1/1s and anything numbered under they used road pants. I have not seen all so I'm not 100% correct but I'm close, lol.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Finally picked up a card I have been after for what seems like two years. It's a 2005 donruss classics front and back classic combos dual patch/auto of Bob Gibson and tom Seaver. I really wanted the card because the Seaver patch is from a sleeve patch from a 1969 World Series winning year home jersey. Pretty cool!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 26

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I have been offered that card several times, but I stayed away due to Seaver :lol: also the price always seemed too large when compared to other rare Gibby cards.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Finally picked up a card I have been after for what seems like two years. It's a 2005 donruss classics front and back classic combos dual patch/auto of Bob Gibson and tom Seaver. I really wanted the card because the Seaver patch is from a sleeve patch from a 1969 World Series winning year home jersey. Pretty cool!
That's a sweet card, was that on ebay?

Members online