Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My bobblehead collection (super pic heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Most know I'm a Reds fan and collector. In 2001, the Reds started doing bobbleheads as stadium giveaways. I have all of them except the 2015 R2D2 (gift idea! haha). The ones that were/will be given away this month, I'll get shipped to me some time after we move into our new place. I had to take pics of everything to have evidence in case anything happens to them in transit from our old place to our new place. Everything is pictured except Eugenio Suarez from 2016 and the new ones from August 2017. Enjoy.

Barry Larkin, Danny Graves, Pete Harnisch

Adam Dunn, Chris Sabo, Eric Davis, Johnny Bench

Austin Kearns, Gapper, Great American Ball Park replica, Marty Brennaman and Joe Nuxhall (mine is signed by both)

Joe Morgan, Joe Nuxhall, Sean Casey

Ken Griffey Jr., Sean Casey statue, Tony Perez, Wily Mo Pena

Adam Dunn statue, Barry Larkin, David Concepcion, Felipe Lopez

Aaron Harang, Bronson Arroyo, Frank Robinson, Marty & Thom Brennaman

Adam Dunn (80's Night), Brandon Phillips (30/30), Joe Nuxhall statue, Tom Browning

Brandon Phillips, Edinson Volquez, Jay Bruce, Joey Votto (they fit together to form a GABP backfrop)

Chris Sabo, Gomes Gnomes, Homer Bailey, Joey Votto figure, Scott Rolen

Aroldis Chapman figure, Dust Baker (w/ toothpicks), Joey Votto, Jonny Gomes, Sparky Anderson statue

Jay Bruce, Joey Votto (Gold Glove), Johnny Cueto, Scott Rolen Gold Glove, Sean Casey

Aroldis Chapman, Brandon Phillips, Joey Votto, Mat Latos, Mr. Red bobble/pic frame, Todd Frazier

Aroldis Chapman, Billy Hamilton, Homer Bailey (dual no hitter), Jay Bruce, Ken Griffey Jr., 2015 All-Star Game

Replica 1990 World Series ring, Barry Larkin (Stars of the Queen City), Billy Hamilton, Brandon Phillips, 2015 All-Star Game Commemorative figure, Devin Mesoraco, Grateful Dead Dancing Bears, Johnny Bench (Stars of the Queen City), The Nasty Boys (Norm Charlton, Randy Myers, Rob Dibble), Pete Rose (Stars of the Queen City), Todd Frazier, Tony Perez statue

Replica 1976 World Series ring, Get Your Stache on Gnome, Joey Votto superhero, Ken Griffey Jr. dual, Mr. Redlegs X-Wing Fighter, Yoda, Zack Cozart

Adam Duvall, Anthony DeSclafani, Billy Hamilton, Charlie Brown, Eric Davis (30/30), Grateful Dead Dancing Terrapins, Iron Man, Margaritaville, Pete Rose statue, Rocket Raccoon, Storm Trooper, Teddy Kremer (signed)

Cincinnati is a German town, so they have also done German Heritage nights where they gave out Reds themed steins from 2012-2016.

Steins

You thought that was it, but the Reds have their own Hall of Fame and Museum that started giving out bobbleheads in 2010. So here we go.

Marge Schott

Johnny Bench (the boxes spell out B-E-N-C-H)

Big Red Machine theme
Cesar Geronimo, Dan Driessen, David Concepcion, George Foster, Joe Morgan, Ken Griffey Sr.

Replica statues for all the statues that were outside GABP at that time
Ernie Lombardi, Frank Robinson, Joe Morgan, Joe Nuxhall, Johnny Bench, Ted Kluszewski

Barry Larkin, Eric Davis, Jim O'Toole, Pete Rose, Sparky Anderson

1990 team theme (boxes spell S-W-E-E-P)
Billy Hatcher, Joe Oliver, Paul O'Neill, Todd Benzinger, Tom Browning

Gary Nolan, Jack Billingham, Jim Maloney, Lee May, Paint-Your-Own Mr. Redlegs, Pete Rose

Vintage style, Leo Cardenas, Pete Rose, Ron Oester, Tommy Helms

If you're still with me, in 2006 and 2007 the Reds partnered with Kroger and Matthew 25 Ministries to do a Big Red Machine bobblehead set to help raise money for the Matthew Ministries.
Big Red Machine
Sparky Anderson/Johnny Bench, Tony Perez/Joe Morgan, Pete Rose/Ken Griffey Sr., George Foster/David Concepcion, Marty Brennaman/Cesar Geronimo, Don Gullett/Joe Nuxhall

Then because Dave Concepcion is one of my all-time favorite Reds and I always liked Omar Vizquel, I had to have this dual bobblehead

And to finish it off, you know you were going to have to see my Adam Dunn bobbleheads.

Minor League SGAs
Billings Mustangs, Chattanooga Lookouts, Dayton Dragons, Louisville Bats, Louisville Bats statue

McFarlane

Major League SGAs

Legends of the Diamond bobbleheads

Hope you enjoyed checking all of this out. It took forever to make this post.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is dedication. I have never really liked bobbleheads, but have a few featuring Garvey. Like balls, but worse, they just take up so much room! Do you have them all displayed in your residence?

Jjoey52

Feb 12, 2017
I was looking to see if you had the Pete Rose one that I have, you did not. I picked it up quite a few years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Great collection man, you know how sh*tty a team is by how nice their promo offerings are. :cool:

I also like how the '01 pitchers look very sad. was a great year for hitting :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you, everyone! As for displaying them, I have some shelves I'm thinking about using. I'm nervous to put them out though with a 3 year old and a 4 month old.

[MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] - Yeah, they suck. haha

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I've never watched an episode. I have the ones from August incoming. I buy them from someone in Cincinnati, so I just get them a month at a time. I will have the GoT one and the rest of August in a couple of weeks.

Amazing collection. Not a Game of Thrones fan?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] - Thank you! I'll keep my eyes open and if I see one in the price range, I'll let you know.
[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] - It is pretty cool. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts