Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dick Pole & Rusty Kuntz: Night Crew Episode 39

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I need something good to binge watch on Netflix.

I’ve recently watched The Ranch.

I watched the first few episodes of Fuller House, and don’t think I’ll revisit that.

My wife talked up Friends From College, but it wasn’t that great. I watch probably six episodes.

I’ve seen Making A Murderer and Stranger Things.

I was hoping Vice Principals was on there, but it’s not.

Any recommendations? I’d like something funny and I’m 30 minute increments.
Friends is a good show. Looking back, the first season kind of sucks so I'd recommend giving it another go. I'm not sure if it's still on netflix but I liked Schitts creek. The show did have to grow on me a bit though. If you're looking for tv shows mainly, hulu is the better service to have imo.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It's not a comedy or half an hour but house of cards is great. Kevin spacey is tremendous as a politician. Seth MacFarlane's new show "the Orville" started this week. A comedic take on Star trek, haven't seen it yet, heard it was pretty funny.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm very familiar with the 15-17 hour work day...BEAN there many times before. How long does harvest season last?

We think this year will be a long, drawn out harvest. Took our first load on August 29, and we don't expect it to be over until mid-late October. There are some bean fields around us that look like they are 2-3 weeks out still