Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Saturday Morning Thread ******** 5/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Day 4 of 4 for 12 hours. I have tomorrow off and I will be enjoying a round of golf. And taking a nap when I get home from that.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Saw Iron Man 3 and Evil Dead:

Iron Man 3 = crap. very disappointed
Evil Dead = fun horror flick

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
happy saturday morning.

going for mexican brunch but have to kill some time because the place doesnt open till 11.

Sent from my DROIDX using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone.

Derby day today, looking for the 9/11/12/16 to hit the board for a nice payday.

Barry congrats on your wedding anniversary. I've been divorced over 30 years. :D

Alex, did you get that Cobra driver fixed or replaced?

It's a cold 32 degrees here this morning, and fishing season opens in Wisconsin today. All the northern lakes are still ice covered. Tourism this spring is really going to take a hit up here. Good thing fishing season in Upper Michigan doesn't start until May 15, and the lakes should be open next week with the warmer weather coming in.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good morning everyone.

Derby day today, looking for the 9/11/12/16 to hit the board for a nice payday.

Barry congrats on your wedding anniversary. I've been divorced over 30 years. :D

Alex, did you get that Cobra driver fixed or replaced?

It's a cold 32 degrees here this morning, and fishing season opens in Wisconsin today. All the northern lakes are still ice covered. Tourism this spring is really going to take a hit up here. Good thing fishing season in Upper Michigan doesn't start until May 15, and the lakes should be open next week with the warmer weather coming in.

I sent it in and it was taking forever for Cobra to send back. I went back to the PGA superstore and the General Manager gave me a new driver. I will take a picture of it later and post it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

I will basically have my face in my math book all day, but I plan to catch the race.

I watch the triple crown every year. I'd watch more horse racing, but it's never on TV and there is only one track in MN.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
So 3 is a good age to start taking my son to baseball games? I've been wondering about this. He's 2 and a half now...figured we could start off with a minor league game and see how that went.

Good morning.

Excited to be taking my 3-year-old son to our first Jays game together, if you don't count the one our family went to when he was an infant. (He slept through most of that one!)

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Is there a site I can use to see when there are card shows in the Chicago area/suburbs? I'm in Oak Brook again and have some time to kill.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I have a lot to do today. I've got one load of laundry going right now, but I have possibly 2-3 more loads to do, but those will be done at my grandma's house. I also promised my 10 year old cousin that I would help her build her LEGO house again. She dropped half of it yesterday when she was moving it, she's been building/changing it for the past year. And then after that I will be heading back up to school. Well at least back to Chadron for the night to go on a movie date with my girlfriend who doesn't get to come home until Wednesday. We will be going to see 42. I've been waiting to see it forever

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning kiddies been a busy evening yesterday and today already at our Veterans conference in Ottawa IL.
Got to run my be back on soon
I hope to load some photos soon

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Just hit 20% complete (70/350). Who gets the honor of hitting such a milestone, you ask?

$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc3VqBR%28rj1U61!~~60_3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online