Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Morning Thread ******* 6/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

f6aa4322-8a00-47f5-8e12-7ecef8a8bada_zpsb76d3c67.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Yersterday out of the blue my 7-year-old and 4-year-old son declared that they want some Pokemon cards. Must be what's popular at their school at the moment. Nice to hear them talking about them though: "If I get such-and-such card I'll trade it to you."

- Rodrick

A_Pharis

Morning, all.

Kershaw throws a no-hitter, and I think about the base chrome auto I pulled from a blaster. I traded it to [MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] for a Secret Santa gift for [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] a few years ago.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I'm tired and today will be a long day at work. Most likely going to be working 9 hours, which probably doesn't seem like much to most of you, but any day that we have a service, the day drags out even longer

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION], I was up at 2:50, Barry, but I was coughing and trying to breathe, lol. Otherwise I would've posted then ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning fellas. Rotisserie 5th starter, Zack Wheeler or Tyler Matzek? Neither sounds appealing but that's as good as it gets for #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online