Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
They are standard size but the card stock is pretty flimsy, slightly thinner than playing cards or those MLB Showdown cards from the early 2000's.

Someone on eBay had a bunch of team sets given at stadium I wanted, but were annoyingly oversized, so I didn't buy them.If they won't fit in a normal top loader I likely don't want them.That sucks, I really liked the design.Why the hell does someone print oversized cards.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Someone can have this if they want. Sorry for the ****** picture but it all I could do for now.
140729-120550_zps2b0f8bd1.jpg

ill take it if its still available he was one of my favorite A's prospects, was bummed and still don't understand that trade for gentry

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Bigger is better? As a card collecting community, odd sizes have always been looked down up for the most part, over and under sized. I don't mind odd sizes and shapes, but they do pose interesting storage issues at times.

Why the hell does someone print oversized cards.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I had to buy 2 packs of the 2010 Topps Heritage VIP cards to get both Mantle's, so I have these 3 cards available.
DANNY
iIf Nolan is available then I can add him in with my few other Cards of him, ifs he isn't available that's fine!

Someone on eBay had a bunch of team sets given at stadium I wanted, but were annoyingly oversized, so I didn't buy them.If they won't fit in a normal top loader I likely don't want them.That sucks, I really liked the design.Why the hell does someone print oversized cards.

I feel weird, since I started the thread, but I could use that Darnay Scott for my Bengals collection.

I have quite a lot of Darnay Scott I collected him back in the day..

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Bigger is better? As a card collecting community, odd sizes have always been looked down up for the most part, over and under sized. I don't mind odd sizes and shapes, but they do pose interesting storage issues at times.

But bigger isn't always better when cards are a pain to store when bigger top loaders have to be used.I like unity, when I flip through my stacks of cards it's so much easier when the top loaders are the same size (don't mind too much of the thicker top loaders for patch cards).

I recently saw a stadium giveaway set of my team that I was interested in.Once I read in the description the cards were too damn big I decided I wasn't going to buy them.I like unity, can't help it.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I finally got these scanned and uploaded onto my site, so thanks, albeit late, to catdaddyscards for this one:

2002%20UD%20Piece%20of%20History%20Tape%20Measure%20Heroes%20Jersey%20JB.jpg

And i think i got this from jeffv96masters from back in february. Wow, I took way to long to scan and get em posted. If im wrong about this one, let me know.

2005%20Flair%20Dynasty%20Foundations%20Level%203%20Jersey%20HA.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Not much activity here lately.

I thought a Yankees fan might possibly want these. They are tickets from today's (Aug 30) Jays-Yankees game, Jeter's last series in Toronto. One adult and two kids tickets (I took my daughter and older son).

1409439294328.jpg

Members online

Latest posts