Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Been busy processing, I keep forgetting to take group shots of my new stuff. So, heres some single shots of some key pieces. Mostly baseball, with a little vader thrown in...

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
And some bigger items I decided to take a chance on. The Raiders windbreakers cost me 10 and 12, and the Earnhardt Jacket cost me 25. And who doesnt like some spider man? I also got a bunch of football shirts, just in time for football season. If you guys wanna see those, check my ebay listings. I also just scored a bunch of Raiders T Shirts. They are home hang drying right now. Is anyone here Raider fans?

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Lol, there are a few Raider fans on this site, something like SilverandBlack...oh and the godfather of this thread also, haha

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
And some bigger items I decided to take a chance on. The Raiders windbreakers cost me 10 and 12, and the Earnhardt Jacket cost me 25. And who doesnt like some spider man? I also got a bunch of football shirts, just in time for football season. If you guys wanna see those, check my ebay listings. I also just scored a bunch of Raiders T Shirts. They are home hang drying right now. Is anyone here Raider fans?

View attachment 40412View attachment 40413View attachment 40418View attachment 40414View attachment 40415View attachment 40416View attachment 40419View attachment 40420View attachment 40421
That Van Halen shirt is nice.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Just a heads up goodwill industries doing summer blowout sale where all shorts & tank top & sleeveless tops are half off = all basketball jerseys 1/2 off

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Just a heads up goodwill industries doing summer blowout sale where all shorts & tank top & sleeveless tops are half off = all basketball jerseys 1/2 off

I dont think its all Goodwills. It seems that certain areas are linked, but then you go out of the area and its like a totally different pricing structure. Went to a Goodwill in Roseburg, OR and they dont do the weekly color at half off. And the pricing here in SC is different than San Jose. Luckily, I went yesterday, and without knowing ahead of time, it was 99 cent t shirt day. Hit just two stores for 17 shirts total.

And...

Since I started posting on IG, I have been getting a lot of people who like what I post, but how do I turn those likes into sales? Should I also be tagging #forsale #ebay #makeoffer ?? Or is that just begging for issues?

Last edited:

Members online