Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

%%%%%%%% MORNING THREAD %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% 11/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
C'mon [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION], you know you can't out-early old man Barry. That's like trying to out-scoop [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] on prospect news...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I do look first !! I work today and vacation rest of week - doctor one day UGH . No MIL , wife working -fill in teacher , son in school . Calling for cold / wet weather SO = nap followed by another , some ebay posting .

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Just woke up long enough to eat a bowl of cereal, look outside the window, see the year's first snowfall and go back to bed! Have a great day, everyone.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone! No cards to post this morning as I spent the whole day yesterday at the Saints game with my son. We had a blast even though they lost. Scored two huge Andre Dawson cards on eBay last night! Should get a lot of cards scanned today.

G'morning fellas. A Java update **** me down, yesterday. Hate Java. Traded for s big card to go in my non-Royals PC.

View attachment 42963

Very Nice!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good Morning Everyone! No cards to post this morning as I spent the whole day yesterday at the Saints game with my son. We had a blast even though they lost. Scored two huge Andre Dawson cards on eBay last night! Should get a lot of cards scanned today.

That sounds like a great day!

I found one card this weekend that was at the top of my wantlist for my unique Vlad memorabilia card collection. Batting Helmet /100.

vladhelmet.JPG

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That sounds like a great day!

I found one card this weekend that was at the top of my wantlist for my unique Vlad memorabilia card collection. Batting Helmet /100.

vladhelmet.JPG

WOW, that is so cool! Dawson does not have a batting helmet card that I am aware of. Dawson seems to be missing different pieces of equipment for his cards that other players have. I see other 2005 Absolute Memorabilia cards with more types of items than Dawson got out of that set. Congrats on the pickup!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Ht the snooze button one too many times this morning so I was forced to hurry to get ready

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts