Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 4/22*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey Dustin, n morning all. I thought about getting one of those sheets too.

It's been a hell of last 4 hours with wife and daughters stranded between AZ and CA destination. Tow was called for 3:15 mins ago. Said it would be 1 hour, cool. 1:15 go by I call for update they say 10 mins cool. Hour later I call and they say 4 miles out. Pissed but ok. 30 mins later they call my wife and say they aren't coming. I'm so mad right now. Luckily her dad (which they were going to visit) just made the 100 mile drive to get them and just got there then will turn around to got the 100 miles back to his house. I just had the car worked on Thursday, looks like they Fd something up. Anyway, lets hope day gets better.

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Hey Dustin, n morning all. I thought about getting one of those sheets too.

It's been a hell of last 4 hours with wife and daughters stranded between AZ and CA destination. Tow was called for 3:15 mins ago. Said it would be 1 hour, cool. 1:15 go by I call for update they say 10 mins cool. Hour later I call and they say 4 miles out. Pissed but ok. 30 mins later they call my wife and say they aren't coming. I'm so mad right now. Luckily her dad (which they were going to visit) just made the 100 mile drive to get them and just got there then will turn around to got the 100 miles back to his house. I just had the car worked on Thursday, looks like they Fd something up. Anyway, lets hope day gets better.

Ryan

I also picked this up

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1461404495.473503.jpg

Glad your wife and daughters are okay, I hope your day gets better Ryan!

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Good morning all!

Yikes Ryan-was it through AAA? That's crazy-hope everything works out okay!

Posted this yesterday in Pickups but worth another look-didn't even think these actually existed before seeing it the other day.

2005 Sweet Spot Dual Doerr/Yaz
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1461407608.291517.jpg

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all!

Posted this yesterday in Pickups but worth another look-didn't even think these actually existed before seeing it the other day.

View attachment 61668

Thanks,
Jeff

Awesome pick up!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Tired of dealing with roofing contractors and insurance adjuster. 4 contractors say it's going to cost $8,500 to fix the roof, adjuster says $4,000. Called insurance company and they claim the adjuster should write a check for the roofing estimate on the spot, the adjuster says he'll write a check in 5-7 days. UUUUUGGGGHHHH!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Drywall guys are in full swing in my bathroom. Started off a wallpaper removal turned into a total remodel. Rewire. New floor, tub, vanity. Only old thing left is my few month old toilet.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Anyone see that puig play last night? Threw story out at third on one of the most unbelievable plays I've seen. Those Cuban arms are well built

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Happy Birthday Barry!!!!!!
attachment.php

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=1987]Doerrcollector[/MENTION] , great dual auto. No it was through my Progressive RSA I have. After close to 4 hours I called back and said forget it, don't order a new tow or anything, way too irritated and tired. Father In-Law has AAA, will try to get help from them today.

Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1987]Doerrcollector[/MENTION] , great dual auto. No it was through my Progressive RSA I have. After close to 4 hours I called back and said forget it, don't order a new tow or anything, way too irritated and tired. Father In-Law has AAA, will try to get help from them today.

Ryan

Dude, F Progressive! They are terrible at getting you a tow! When my civic broke down in Allentown, Pa, which is a very urban area, not bad, just very populated and all that, they couldnt find me a tow at 5 am! I waited over an hour and then the cops called back instead of Progressive! That was very confusing especially when they said they were sending someone out, I iust thought a cop car to sit behind me with lights on so I wouldn't get hit or something. Ten minutes later the cop calls back and gives me the name of the tow company coming...progressive couldn't do it and the cops did it in ten minutes. Of course it wasn't covered, and I had to pay out of pocket, but you better believe I got a receipt and sent it to Progressive and they repaid me, but damn!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good morning all!

View attachment 61668

Thanks,
Jeff

I almost picked that up and contacted you. Knew it wouldn't last long. Great pickup.

Morning everyone! A little OT today
Ryan, glad everything ended up "ok" but what what a bunch of crap

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
And Fergie cancelled last minute due to his wife being sick... :(

But they replaced him with Cecil Fielder...but I didn't prepare for Cecil...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts