Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6% ebay bucks-No minimum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] for the Worthpoint assist on this.

Interestingly, eBay shows this as a BIN as if I paid full price, but actually the seller sent me an offer through the messaging system...

2000 Upper Deck HoloGrFX A Piece of the World Series Derek Jeter Autograph Base 4 25.jpg

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I just activated this offer. Will it let me get the discount on more than one item (different sellers) before the deadline?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Ebates is ebates.com. You sign up, and before you buy something on ebay or a bunch of other sites, click through Ebates to get to that site. It then tracks your purchase there. If you buy something from whatever category is giving a bonus, you get extra money. I have no idea where this money comes from, but sometimes it's a very nice chunk. Ebay sportscards don't always have a bonus, and usually it's around 1-2% when it's there, but it was up to 5% last week, and combined with the 6% ebay bucks, I saved over $100 on my card (or rather will get $100 back eventually).

Take a look around at other sellers. A few years ago I bought a garbage can from something called like Global Industries, and it was a 17% rebate, which was nice considering it was a $120 thing. They pay out like ebay bucks, every quarter provided you've earned at least $5 or $15 or whatever.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If you use Google Chrome, add the Ebates extension as well. I would forget to go through Ebates, but then I added the extension and it's great. Notifies me of any potential cash back on the sites

Members online