Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The new hot list team project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
As many of you might have noticed the hot list has been launching on inconsistent dates lately. This is something that desperately needs to be fixed. Due to time constraints I can no longer do it alone. Here is my proposal.

The hot list needs to become a team project. Contributors will have input on the weekly rankings as well as editorial input.

This will be a 5 person team with people of mixed sports interests so that we can accurately asses the current market and make the hot list all it can be.

To apply express your interests in this thread with why you would make a good addition.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Chris,
I think you would need one person per sport
Baseball
Football
Hockey
Basketball

Have one each work altogether and produce the best hotlist FCB has to offer, not just to us the FCB members, but to the card-collecting world...

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
This is a cool idea but it's hard to imagine how having 5 people collaborate and write each week is going to result in more consistency from a getting it launched each week perspective.

I could still do it but the price for my time has gone up.

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
If you add a HOT THREAD of the week, I'd be willing to do a "shop" to add.

8388573619_962c1d6a9c.jpg

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I will help with this however i can. It needs to, and WILL, get back to a friday publishing deadline. Count me in.

Sent from my rusty burned out van using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
NEW Freedomcardboard Cold List!

#1 Hot List
#2 Online Card Shops
#3 Sensible ebay Feedback
#4 Homemade White Trash ****
#5 Tim Raines Cards

Members online

Latest posts