Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Sounds fun... Was there good stuff too or mainly leftover type stuff?

Ryan

It was basically 92-98 stuff that was sitting in storage for 6 years. So there were tons of kobe rookies . The guy had a store and won a lawsuit and spent about $100,000 in wax. He got his money's worth out of it, I basically got the left overs but tons of Commons became star cards. Lots of finest Refractors from Baseball & football. Thousands of autograph cards from elite, Donruss signature series, and the rookie signatures sets. What I did back then was pulled the star cards I could sell for 25 cents and sold about 2 million commons to Orlando sports cards for 1.85 a thousand over a few years.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks for the info. I've had a million cards at one point (no where near it now) but would like to buy another large collection someday to both hold what I want / sell off the rest. That guy was able to do what we would all like to do and play with "house" $ and open wax like crazy.

Ryan

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
That sort of looks like what I gave to a guy to lot out when I moved down here..

He would sell the lots on EBAY and then send me some $$ every so often.. It gave him something to do since he had medical issues and couldn't work..

I haven't talked to him for awhile.. hopefully his health is better..

I would sit down with an older box and I would spend an hour or two just looking thru.. fun stuff

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Looking through one of these lots would probably feel the same as opening new wax.

Similarities:
Ya neva know watcha gonna get :D

That sort of looks like what I gave to a guy to lot out when I moved down here..

He would sell the lots on EBAY and then send me some $$ every so often.. It gave him something to do since he had medical issues and couldn't work..

I haven't talked to him for awhile.. hopefully his health is better..

I would sit down with an older box and I would spend an hour or two just looking thru.. fun stuff

-Kyle

Members online