Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Note re: the upcoming custom card tournament(s) - Current Sub list added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I sent a couple pics of my custom, but I'm probably too late

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
If you're willing to do a round #2 for customs, I have a couple more I'd like to submit in the future!

Then maybe we can have a King of Customs between round #1 and Round #2 ?

Fordman

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
This has really taken off! I am planning on a "mega" 16 card tournament when I am back. Even with that, we are about 3 cards over. Please keep sending the scans in. I will hold all scans and use them for another custom card tournament in the near future.

Love the excitement this one is generating!

Remember, if you want to send via email, just PM me and I will send you my email.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
This has really taken off! I am planning on a "mega" 16 card tournament when I am back. Even with that, we are about 3 cards over. Please keep sending the scans in. I will hold all scans and use them for another custom card tournament in the near future.

Love the excitement this one is generating!

Remember, if you want to send via email, just PM me and I will send you my email.

I bet these customs will be better than anything Topps will produce

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Just to wet your whistle for the upcoming bracket.. (I'm not a contestant)

ozzie-a.jpg

ozzie-b.jpg

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Im gonna make this sound as non selfish as possible.....
Thanks for taking my idea, and turning it into what it has become. Its been fun to watch and I look forward to competing in some new tournaments! Thanks for all the hard work you have put in!

-Kyle

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Im gonna make this sound as non selfish as possible.....
Thanks for taking my idea, and turning it into what it has become. Its been fun to watch and I look forward to competing in some new tournaments! Thanks for all the hard work you have put in!

-Kyle

Kyle - It was a great idea. The board is better for it.

Torrance

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I was under the assumption that this competition is for cards that you created yourself..

Not necessarily. Many of us, like me, don't have the skills to make them. It was purposely left wide open - any sport, entertainment, family member, etc. is valid. Also, the card can be one that you made and/or own. I did have one case where the owner and creator of a card both sent in a scan. In that case, the owner of the card will get to show it. In the end, this is all for fun. The rules, especially for this one, are pretty loose.

All of that being said, there are some hard and fast rules. Each card can only be submitted one time, even if it qualifies for multiple tournaments and if you submit more than one card for a tournament your cards will be matched against each other (not in the random). These rules are to bring in as many people and different cards as we can.

Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Torrance

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
If BoB wants my spot I'm ok with sitting out... Or limit it to one sub per person per bracket (not naming names Tanner;) ) to get others in?

Ryan

I certainly don't want to take up all the oxygen in the room here! I just saw the post and sent a few pics to MrT...I don't want to dominate all slots at all. My work may be represented by a small handle of folks already so I can even sit out this one of you all want :) it kind of looks goofy with my name in there do many times anyway I guess!

Members online