Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caricature Shirts - FYI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
http://www.sportscaricaturetshirts.com

Came across this site, and many of our player / team collector guys may like as it cover a ton of 1980/1990s guys. They aren't original, meaning they are newly created, but using images created back in the day. I've always lived these styles of collectibles. Not sure I'm pulling the trigger as I am looking for the originals as of now, but thought I'd share the link. From the ones I clicked on, they seem to be $18. [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] , I even saw a Don Zimmer one ;)

*** If you type in baseball in the search (or football, basketball etc) that will help with the clutter of all sports mixed

Ryan

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
They do have a vintage look to them. I had an original Clemens shirt like these once. Had a neat Barkley one too. Still have one in unworn condition, as I bought two and wore one out and kept the other as a back up.

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Totally had a sweet McGwire as a kid. I'll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
They do have a vintage look to them. I had an original Clemens shirt like these once. Had a neat Barkley one too. Still have one in unworn condition, as I bought two and wore one out and kept the other as a back up.

They are the images that Salem / Wincraft actually used. So they are the same as back in the day, they are just not original as they print to order now. Not sure if they bought the rights to them or not. I owned a few of these same ones back in the day (Clark's , the Kevin Johnson , and a few others).

Ryan

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I had a Rickey Henderson one as a kid. I wore it so much it got holes in it. I think it's still in my childhood bedroom dresser at my parents' house.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I had a Rickey Henderson one as a kid. I wore it so much it got holes in it. I think it's still in my childhood bedroom dresser at my parents' house.

I still own 2-3 of my original Clark ones. As soon as I started really collecting Clark, I just held em. There are probably 12-20 Clark related ones I've seen and I want em all ;) Wife thinks I'm nuts but I love oddball stuff.

Ryan

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
I had the Strawberry shirt when I was a kid. I loved it. I had the Clemens as well. It was my second choice in the rotation. I would love to have those back again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts