Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

September call ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
What September call up are you looking forward to the most? I personally can't wait to see Aaron Judge. I hope that power can continue in the bigs and he's a local guy. My boss actually coached him when he was young and he said he was always big but really wasn't good..... Well I guess he grew a lot :D

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Other names who should/may get their first opportunity.

Julio Urias
Hunter Renfroe
Aaron Blair
Miguel Almonte
Mark Appel
Blake Snell
Trea Turner
Tyler Glasnow
A.J. Reed
Jose Berrios
Alex Reyes
Max Kepler
Jesse Winker
Nomar Mazara

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm curious y you feel that way. I thought teams not playing for anything would wanna see a glimmer of hope for the future

Would it start his clock?

Yeah, no need to burn service time; he's only in AA, so you don't want to **** with his confidence if you jump him 2 levels and he struggles; he could get hurt playing for a team that can gain nothing; he seems to be tiring at the end here, so let the season end when it ends and let him focus on AAA next year.

Basically, I don't want Mat Gamel 2.0

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I think Arcia should get a taste of the Rocky Mountain air at the very least.

(i.e, Colorado Springs)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yeah, no need to burn service time; he's only in AA, so you don't want to **** with his confidence if you jump him 2 levels and he struggles; he could get hurt playing for a team that can gain nothing; he seems to be tiring at the end here, so let the season end when it ends and let him focus on AAA next year.

Basically, I don't want Mat Gamel 2.0

ie. Rick Ankiel.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
What September call up are you looking forward to the most? I personally can't wait to see Aaron Judge. I hope that power can continue in the bigs and he's a local guy. My boss actually coached him when he was young and he said he was always big but really wasn't good..... Well I guess he grew a lot :D

Don't see Judge in the big leagues this September. Striking out one third of the time at AAA

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Don't see Judge in the big leagues this September. Striking out one third of the time at AAA

In his Periscope chat today, KLaw thinks the Yanks would be making a mistake if they don't call him up.

Members online

Latest posts