Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Colts-Texans (Possible) Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I may be in the minority, but I prefer higher seats for football. Too close, and you risk the action moving away from you and you can't see any plays develop.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Brian Hoyer wished he had a sherpa to lead his last pass to a Houston player ...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I may be in the minority, but I prefer higher seats for football. Too close, and you risk the action moving away from you and you can't see any plays develop.

When my son and I go to the Saints games we prefer to be high up on the visitor side so he can easily spot Drew Brees on the sidelines when the defense is on the field. Still see all the action just fine also.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Brian Hoyer wished he had a sherpa to lead his last pass to a Houston player ...

Since I'm a professional armchair QB, I would have gone with throwing the ball away instead of trying to force a play and reset/take my chances with 4th and 2.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
The Texans would have won if they would have listened to the drunks in the section to our left. They knew everything!

Members online