Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Morning Thread ~ Secret Santa Show Off ~ Wednesday 12/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning everyone!
I'll have to post my mtss after work today. I'm late to the party this morning I know.
A very big thank you in advance to metallicalex777!!!! Awesome experience, his package gave me a few ideas for the future.
Amazing cards in here this morning. Love everything and that tag! Congrats everyone and great job!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Feels like Christmas in here and a rippy long stocking sighting :), great stuff everyone

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Lots of great stuff this year. The members of the morning thread are absolutely the best. I wish I would've been in a position to participate this year. I am definitely in for next year, though.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well Jaymes dad is officially on his way back to Alliance for the first time since the Monday after Thanksgiving. Definitely one of the best Christmas gifts ever. He will be going into a nursing home as of now, but at least he's going to be in town.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well Jaymes dad is officially on his way back to Alliance for the first time since the Monday after Thanksgiving. Definitely one of the best Christmas gifts ever. He will be going into a nursing home as of now, but at least he's going to be in town.

Great news Zack! Especially around this time. We were in Alliance for about 2 weeks, we were extremely busy and knowing what you and Jayme were going through I didn't think it was best to reach out and meet up.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Great news Zack! Especially around this time. We were in Alliance for about 2 weeks, we were extremely busy and knowing what you and Jayme were going through I didn't think it was best to reach out and meet up.

No worries at all Alex! We were both fairly busy trying to be with her dad as much as possible, and then finals week was last week at school so it's been a bit hectic around here. Still need to get a couple of more Christmas gifts. Mainly Jayme's mom, but she's tough to shop for :lol:

Like Alex said, this is great news!!

+1000

Ryan

Zach, great news!

Thanks guys! Its been a long road, but we're finally getting some traction. He's been in the hospital since the November 25th, with a visit on the 24th as well. Hard to believe that its been a month already. The first day or two after they transferred him to a bigger hospital was pretty scary. We all thought that we were about to lose him, but he's shown that he's a fighter. Its gonna take more than double pneumonia, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis to keep him down. After I found out he was gonna be transferred to a nursing home here I decided to get a new Huskers (bleh) blanket for him to use. Its nice having a grandma that is willing to sew a blanket last minute. She just did it this morning and all it cost me was the fabric

A_Pharis

No worries at all Alex! We were both fairly busy trying to be with her dad as much as possible, and then finals week was last week at school so it's been a bit hectic around here. Still need to get a couple of more Christmas gifts. Mainly Jayme's mom, but she's tough to shop for :lol:

Thanks guys! Its been a long road, but we're finally getting some traction. He's been in the hospital since the November 25th, with a visit on the 24th as well. Hard to believe that its been a month already. The first day or two after they transferred him to a bigger hospital was pretty scary. We all thought that we were about to lose him, but he's shown that he's a fighter. Its gonna take more than double pneumonia, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis to keep him down. After I found out he was gonna be transferred to a nursing home here I decided to get a new Huskers (bleh) blanket for him to use. Its nice having a grandma that is willing to sew a blanket last minute. She just did it this morning and all it cost me was the fabric

Grandma's are the best, aren't they? My mom's mom was a big time quilter, and her quilts were the best. Mine is put away somewhere, but they were amazing. I'm sure that blanket will be well-received!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Grandma's are the best, aren't they? My mom's mom was a big time quilter, and her quilts were the best. Mine is put away somewhere, but they were amazing. I'm sure that blanket will be well-received!

They definitely are the best! Jayme convinced me to give it to him today to get some Husker red in his room since they have to decorate. He's using it already so I think he likes it

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
More to come?

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon-Evening All!

Sorry for the MTSS delay. We had a 9am appointment that went wrong with our 48hr kid. Without going in to details, we had to get a judge to extend her stay with us for 144 more hours. Since we arnt her legal guardians, we had to establish legal guardianship then apply for the 144 hour extension. Then we had to wait for the judge to approve everything. Wife is off to the mall to make sure she has gifts on Christmas morning to open.

MTSS Reveal Time:

jay bruce 1_1.jpg
jay bruce 1_1 back.jpg

2009 Upper Deck Sweet Spots Jay Bruce 1 of 1!
HOLY CRAP is what I said when I opened the box. Saw it on eBay and then it was gone. Gave it the ole' snooze you loose thought, then BAM!
Right in my hands!

I'd like to thank Pete, [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] for the very generous MTSS gift!

I'd Like to thank [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] as well for heading up and making MTSS work!

Thank You to all at FCB for making this the best sports card forum on the net.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mick
FCB ID: Fordman

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon-Evening All!

Sorry for the MTSS delay. We had a 9am appointment that went wrong with our 48hr kid. Without going in to details, we had to get a judge to extend her stay with us for 144 more hours. Since we arnt her legal guardians, we had to establish legal guardianship then apply for the 144 hour extension. Then we had to wait for the judge to approve everything. Wife is off to the mall to make sure she has gifts on Christmas morning to open.

MTSS Reveal Time:

View attachment 57680
View attachment 57681

2009 Upper Deck Sweet Spots Jay Bruce 1 of 1!
HOLY CRAP is what I said when I opened the box. Saw it on eBay and then it was gone. Gave it the ole' snooze you loose thought, then BAM!
Right in my hands!

I'd like to thank Pete, [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] for the very generous MTSS gift!

I'd Like to thank [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] as well for heading up and making MTSS work!

Thank You to all at FCB for making this the best sports card forum on the net.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mick
FCB ID: Fordman

Oohohohoho NICE

Latest posts