Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *** 12/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Haven't been on in a while. Just wanted to stop in and say I hope everyone is doing well.

Yesterday we spent most of the day in the low 30's and right now it is 62 degrees and we are headed for a high of 75 by 4 this afternoon, but they are saying by 11 tonight it will be in the low 20's and snowing. Just typical Arkansas weather for December-February.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

18 for a high yesterday, 67 for a high today, 38 for a high tomorrow. Wacky weather roller coaster temperature ride we're on for the next few days.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Haven't been on in a while. Just wanted to stop in and say I hope everyone is doing well.

Yesterday we spent most of the day in the low 30's and right now it is 62 degrees and we are headed for a high of 75 by 4 this afternoon, but they are saying by 11 tonight it will be in the low 20's and snowing. Just typical Arkansas weather for December-February.

please fill out visitor card
Arkansas weather = miserable , hot and not as hot

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Favorite food of Arkansas - steamed turtle in a shell - just take off highway in summer .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Dad made it into town yesterday afternoon. Had some curry chicken for dinner last night. Christmas dinner today. Jaymes cousin, the one who I helped with the Christmas tree, heard my dad was in town and asked if he could come say hi so he's gonna eat turkey with us today

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

was 4 degrees on Thursday and the it snow last night about an inch and the temps was in the 20's and today it's going to snow some more and the on Sunday the high is going to be single digits again until mid next week. And a chance of snow every day also.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I got a nice surprise from Topps today. I guess they sent out Christmas cards to anyone who bought Topps Now cards this year. Included a holiday Topps Now card.
01e265c8e506064e14d6fce0efde7be4.jpg
15a1be48a50f61cb999210d6c2d52bde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Nice! I'll be expecting my topps now card then! I tried to resist but Arod and Aaron Judge got me

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well got my Christmas present from my dad today. We stopped at the local farmers and fleet store because I wanted to price out some coveralls for work. Turned out they were having a bag sale, 20% off everything that fit into the bag. Got some coveralls, warmer gloves, and some wool socks. Probably the most practical thing I've ever asked for. Might even go back out and by myself a new carhartt work coat

Members online