Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Ack! The new eBay front page is atrocious! Thankfully my bookmark is for my My eBay page. They are doing this "My feed" thing that is basically just a jumble of random auction pictures. It's horrendous and sloppy.

Its actually helped me find a few cards I would not have otherwise seen.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
WOW someone else knows Grand Funk Railroad :eek: I don't listen to music much anymore i get tired cranking the Victora . I can go from Willie to Pink Floyd

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Quite a lot of musical tastes here. I can't stand 99% of rap. Found "Volbeat" is an intense inspiration for me on the track or treadmill. Especially 'heaven or hell" and "fallen" throw in some GNR, Metallica, Chevelle, and a three days grace you have my weight lifting music

Sent from my iPhone

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Quite a lot of musical tastes here. I can't stand 99% of rap. Found "Volbeat" is an intense inspiration for me on the track or treadmill. Especially 'heaven or hell" and "fallen" throw in some GNR, Metallica, Chevelle, and a three days grace you have my weight lifting music

Sent from my iPhone

I'm definitely not a fan of violent, vulgar, XXXXXes and hoes and drugs and money and cars rap...but I do enjoy B.o.B, Macklemore, Outkast, and The Chronic (though vulgar as hell) is just a classic.

My music library is all over the map.

Pop punk
Emo
Hardcore punk
Rock
Metal
Country
Hip-hop
Pop
Irish folk music
Pipe and drum bands
Classical
Oldies
Classic rock

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Outside of Macklemore, I won't listen to any current rap. I have appreciation for the old stuff though.

I mainly listen too country since that's all the stations play. It's an acquired taste, that's for sure.

My favorite is pop punk and celtic punk.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Outside of Macklemore, I won't listen to any current rap. I have appreciation for the old stuff though.

I mainly listen too country since that's all the stations play. It's an acquired taste, that's for sure.

My favorite is pop punk and celtic punk.

For sure...I like a little NWA, Big Daddy Kane, Public Enemy once in a while.

Flogging Molly is high on my list as well.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I have too many musical tastes. I'll put on Celine Dion, followed by Do or Die, followed by One Direction, followed by GNR, followed by the Righteous Brothers, followed by Nas, followed by Ben E. King, followed by Beethoven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts