Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Wednesday Morning Thread ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Work day is flying by so far, hope it continues for the rest of the day. I also received the 5x eBay Bucks email activation. Going on until tomorrow so I will need to scour for a PC need to take advantage of it.

Richard - Still on a role with those tickets, keep it up man!

Alex - Hope you feel better soon dude!

Dustin - Your pickups are amazing and intense on the volume (in a great way!).

Josh - GREAT Braves hits dude!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Afternoon Gents! Work day is flying by so far, hope it continues for the rest of the day. I also received the 5x eBay Bucks email activation. Going on until tomorrow so I will need to scour for a PC need to take advantage of it.

Thanks!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

Thanks man!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Lots of winners lately - but makes me wonder how much you are spending on scratch tickets.
Not more then I have been winning for almost 2 weeks. I played 60 and won that 250 .Spent 100 then And I won again for 120. So that is a plus 20 only. then I played 60 of that and won 65 so that is a plus 5. I then played again 60 and did not win anything. So I'm still ahead. Time to take a break for today and play maybe tomorrow.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
0c4a0806b3870a15a07207f58fff4eea.jpg
6cd9cd782a42ba9e2471be9796c6d159.jpg

d2f42e2dea8344f5ae669b2ffe602bac.jpg
[/IMG]

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Holy crap. I have lost my mind. I got the e-mail for 5x's eBay bucks. So I just bought another case of Topps TEK. and got 82.00 eBay bucks form it. So after the discount the case is going to run me about 61.49 a box. Should be here by Wednesday next week. I hope. Not a big deal either way.
I_lost_my_mind.jpg

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
didn't move for five hours today . Last night was the worst night I 've ever had . still dread the first sh-t .
Glad I can't drive = not buying Tek yet
Alex ; hope you get better

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Josh - Huge congrats on the Tek break!
Richard - Karma is taking care of you for all the good you do.:cool:
Barry & Alex - Hope you two feel better real quick.
Dustin - Well......you know.;-)
Michael - Great pickup, sir!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
this was a upper hernia -told the most painful operation . I had two at once a few years ago further south . this did stop the cough I've had that was causing concern ref heart .Wife has been a big help and we timed so her mother not here - she's in wheelchair . Even with cable big package I can't find much to watch = boring since I can't do steps = sort
Alex ; use those PERKS you get just don't show me any pictures for awhile LOL

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm interested in some Topps Tek Cards Richard. I've picked up about five autos thus far.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Holy crap. I have lost my mind. I got the e-mail for 5x's eBay bucks. So I just bought another case of Topps TEK. and got 82.00 eBay bucks form it. So after the discount the case is going to run me about 61.49 a box. Should be here by Wednesday next week. I hope. Not a big deal either way.
I_lost_my_mind.jpg

Can't wait to see what you get in that case!

didn't move for five hours today . Last night was the worst night I 've ever had . still dread the first sh-t .
Glad I can't drive = not buying Tek yet
Alex ; hope you get better

Hope you and Alex get to feeling better!

Damn barry, hope you feel better soon.

Picked this up today

Nice pick up!

Good evening all!
Josh - Huge congrats on the Tek break!
Richard - Karma is taking care of you for all the good you do.:cool:
Barry & Alex - Hope you two feel better real quick.
Dustin - Well......you know.;-)
Michael - Great pickup, sir!

Thanks lol

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
this was a upper hernia -told the most painful operation . I had two at once a few years ago further south . this did stop the cough I've had that was causing concern ref heart .Wife has been a big help and we timed so her mother not here - she's in wheelchair . Even with cable big package I can't find much to watch = boring since I can't do steps = sort
Alex ; use those PERKS you get just don't show me any pictures for awhile LOL

Sounds like it was successful so far, and I hope it stays that way. Hopefully the pain gets better by the day too, good luck with the healing Barry!

I'm interested in some Topps Tek Cards Richard. I've picked up about five autos thus far.

Soooo tempting to attempt a case of Tek ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts