Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

?!?!?!?!?!Saturday the 20th Morning Thread?!?!?!?!??!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Holy crap I'm beginning to dislike
Homerun28aa go read his thread about 2 cops that got killed today in NYC and see who he just blamed for it. It's a member on here and he comes in the morning thread too.

I know the blamee can be over the top, I have know him for over 15 years but come man really, to blame someone on here for some degrange ******'s action is just he does not even know and is no way connected too is just plain stupid.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Holy crap I'm beginning to dislike
Homerun28aa go read his thread about 2 cops that got killed today in NYC and see who he just blamed for it. It's a member on here and he comes in the morning thread too.

I know the blamee can be over the top, I have know him for over 15 years but come man really, to blame someone on here for some degrange ******'s action is just he does not even know and is no way connected too is just plain stupid.

I tend to agree with you.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just put in an order on MLB Shop. Everything, but one thing is supposed to be in by Wednesday. I ended up ordering 2 hats, a shirt, and then a Jim Perry signed 8x10. One hat is for myself, and its a 2014 Twins 59fifty hat with the All Star Game patch on it. I wanted the batting practice hat, but they didn't have my size. The other hat is for my dad's Christmas present. The shirt is for my mom for Christmas, and its a Nike shirt that only ended up costing me $13. The Jim Perry 8x10 is also inscribed with 1970 AL Cy Young and is MLB Authenticated. As a Twins fan, that was the best purchase from the whole lot. With the discount, it ended up being $7. That's about what it would cost to send an 8x10 TTM, and with TTM it isn't a guarantee to come back or have the inscription

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I tend to agree with you.
But Dave you're a lowlife and drool and can't form a proper sentence too.
He says he like a good debate. But when you add a rebuttal he resorts to name calling when your opinion does not agree with his.
But hey his is the masturbator for sure.
With ever post he makes he just justifies more and more that he is young ( still in high school) and a sociopath for sure.