Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yay !!! Back to work w/no freight and to do inventory ... oh joy !!!!!!!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hour left to punch out. Headed to the range to spray some lead. Then last Xmas function with my brother and his kids this eve.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Getting back to normal = sorted some cards but can't do steps or heavy boxes yet . Coffee was ready before 5:00 .
Nothing special in cards I got from family but all the kids were happy that's all that counts . First time in thirty plus years I wasn't the one to pass out gifts due to operation . only 22 in families with eight under 12 years old . I did get a $100.00 gift card to LCS , TICKETS to Crawdads == HINT come see me and most of all I'm feeling better .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Thanks !! For over a year there lots of things I couldn't do without pain , all that is gone - healing pain is different place PLUS if this didn't work meant I had a bad heart condition . I can sleep now for hours and wife doesn't have to check on me or lose her sleep . Still need to lose 30 pounds and get back on strict diet - I hadn't cared recently . . Now planning trips I put off - Marietta , Ga . and at least two minor league stadiums - since some MT won't come here i'll get map out VISIT them .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Merry Day after Christmas
Took today off :D
attachment.php

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

I'm quite disappointed in the Boxing Day COMC sale. I bought 3 cards from my watch list but many others aren't even on sale. Far more people took advantage of the free Black Friday promotions. There's no way I'll buy the 30 cards needed to get free shipping, especially after having everything in my account shipped on Cyber Monday. I guess I'm one of those shoppers who has come to expect big deals, or at least sales that bring the asking prices closer to reality!

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning all. Off until Monday. Gonna sort a bunch of cards this weekend if I can and get back to doing some trading and set building after New Years.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!

Getting back to normal = sorted some cards but can't do steps or heavy boxes yet . Coffee was ready before 5:00 .
Nothing special in cards I got from family but all the kids were happy that's all that counts . First time in thirty plus years I wasn't the one to pass out gifts due to operation . only 22 in families with eight under 12 years old . I did get a $100.00 gift card to LCS , TICKETS to Crawdads == HINT come see me and most of all I'm feeling better .

Glad you are feeling better!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all

Glad to hear it's getting better Barry

Now to get the house cleaned up for the annual New Years party

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies
I'm going to get some pictures of my other TEK case break I did on Tuesday finally today.

Also going to make a list of stuff to sell from them. Going to give some of the proceeds to someone who needs it way more then we do.

Have a great day everyone.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning.

I'm quite disappointed in the Boxing Day COMC sale. I bought 3 cards from my watch list but many others aren't even on sale. Far more people took advantage of the free Black Friday promotions. There's no way I'll buy the 30 cards needed to get free shipping, especially after having everything in my account shipped on Cyber Monday. I guess I'm one of those shoppers who has come to expect big deals, or at least sales that bring the asking prices closer to reality!

Thanks for mentioning the COMC deal. I was unaware of the promotion. I have 14 cards sitting in my inventory ready to be shipped and there are a ton of cheap Dawson mention cards I can add to get up to 30 cards for my free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.