Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF Friday 7/8********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! Today is National Chocolate with Almonds Day and Collector Car Appreciation Day. We need a Collector Card Appreciation Day! Well eat some Almond joys while looking at some collector cars today.

scan0092_2.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, had some plain peanuts on the way to work this morning, guess that doesn't count...

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Spent the morning washing the outside of the house. Now off to wash the van.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Just sitting in the hotel kicking back..

Spent the day at the beach yesterday..

Still waiting to see when they plan on having us move back in to our apartment..

The A/C froze and caused a leak in the ceiling. The apartment management decided to move us out while they are working on our apartment into a residence inn..

Hope everyone has a great day!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. No plans for the day other than laundry. Got a couple of loads I need to get done. Been trying to do them for the last couple of days now

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Does Harvey being done for the Season really hurt the Mets that much considering his performance this season?

And do the Sox really need Hill?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Evening all. Gonna finish out the first half watching Jimmy Nelson tonight and then attending tomorrow and Sunday's games for some sweet give always. Sunday's a group of coworkers and I may not remember the game if I'm to be honest.

@lonesomeeagle1 best one yet. I never miss a Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts