Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making your High End Cards SPARKLE - Animated Gif Tutorial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I believe they were trying to move away from any "moving" things on there, but not sure it's 100% in effect.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Yeah, HTML active content is going away "this Spring" per eBay. I'm sure they'll sell it to eBay Store operators for a fee.

Tanner - awesome thread!

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
7Fscy4P.gif

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
[MENTION=17614]OriginalEGG[/MENTION] - great to hear and I look forward to seeing the Griffeys!
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION]

Hopefully the first two attempts above are coming through on other's screens as well. Wouldn't host my first few attempts.

Definitely agree that if possible, remove the front of a one-touch. The tek card is slabbed and clearly loses something in the refraction vs. the atomic which is not (yet).

Also agree that with a little more time, I could have done something better with the quality, but was anxious to give it a shot. Got an awesome refractor coming in the mail early next week that should look amazing.

Basically....you're awesome and great thread Mouschi!

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION]

Hopefully the first two attempts above are coming through on other's screens as well. Wouldn't host my first few attempts.

Definitely agree that if possible, remove the front of a one-touch. The tek card is slabbed and clearly loses something in the refraction vs. the atomic which is not (yet).

Also agree that with a little more time, I could have done something better with the quality, but was anxious to give it a shot. Got an awesome refractor coming in the mail early next week that should look amazing.

Basically....you're awesome and great thread Mouschi!

Great job - I love them!

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
qfgpmHa.gif

Yea I can see a lot of totally-not-wasted hours on this in my future. Kind of like the slower effect on the same card...

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
This almost brought a tear to my eye.... Gorgeous!

Thanks man!

One of my favorite cards, and I swore to never buy any more modern except for Dynasty...until I saw that card. The .gif doesn't even do it justice, so great in hand. Will go back one day and try and get it brighter, just like I did for this one just now (it was too dark)...

rN8yGwe.gif

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I never noticed that 98 Bowman's Best Atomics and Topps Tek Diffractors used similar technology. Very cool.

Members online