Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1&2 - '17 Topps Archives - Shipped 6/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
God I hate having to give up LA since losing my job. Jumped into this break on a whim....should have saved the $$. Kershaw's in BOTH cases. I'm sick!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
How many different color parallels are there of the autographs?

I bought the base and peach Aaron Boone autographs already off eBay, and there is a blue and red listed as well. Is that all of them?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
How many different color parallels are there of the autographs?

I bought the base and peach Aaron Boone autographs already off eBay, and there is a blue and red listed as well. Is that all of them?

Believe cardboardconnection lists: base peach/150 blue/75 red/25 and gold/1.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I just can't decide how I feel about this break...I hate the collation - autos in the both cases had dupes (3 in the first case!) and several autos were repeated between the two cases...but there were some nice hits in here and I do like seeing guys you will never see in other products. I don't know...i guess with all the variations and parallels I will just call it a fun break and move on. But, man, I would have loved to have seen a Wakefield get pulled from this.

Thanks as always for doing it AIC.

Bring on Finest!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Believe cardboardconnection lists: base peach/150 blue/75 red/25 and gold/1.

I have the base, Peach and Blue.

Now all I need are the Red and Gold to complete the rainbow. Which will be unlikely. There are already Red's on eBay and they're out of my price range. I'll hate to see what the asking price of the Gold is.

Members online

Latest posts