Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Kirby Puckett additions: Promos and proofs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I had a really nice mailday today with a couple of very hard to find promo's coming in to my collection. The first new additions are 3 1994 printing proofs/errors. They are Black/White, Blue, and Blue/Red versions. I don't really know much about them other than I thought they were cool and they don't come around too often.
scan0010-1_zps43b0eefc.jpg

The next edition is card I have only seen one other time. I am not sure if it is techincally a promo but I know its rare and I know its hard to find.
1996 Pinnacle Fanfest Playing card Promo
scan0015_zpscc8b5458.jpg

Last but not least is probably one of the hardest promos out there to find. These almost never come up for sale so I was happy to get it from another Puckett collector.(looks like I need to clean my scanner but the card is perfect)
1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown Promo
scan0011-1_zps7ebeed26.jpg
scan0014_zps4d51bd3a.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
That Cooperstown is a beauty!!! I was hoping that was 1 you were able to locate. I have about 10 different from the set right now and always looking to see those.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks for the comments guys.
[MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION] Yeah you called that one Nolan. I can't believe you have 10 of them. They almost never come up for sale and they can go for a pretty penny. Which ones do you have?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I've been collecting that set for years. I have Clark (of course), Winfield, Clemens, Boggs, Carter, Puckett, Thomas, Ripken, and Murphy, so I guess I have 9. I sold a Nolan Ryan and my Andre Dawson years ago. Seen at least another 7 or 8 players but either went too high or via BIN.