Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing 90s/2000s insert topic - football time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HToutlaws

May 15, 2009
that's amazing in a 9. lots of those have refractor lines in them. still need one for my sanders collection.

I got lucky on that pickup. I had a buddy looking out. Tough card to locate in any condition and price from what I have experienced. I was shocked to get my hands on a 9.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I finally got all of 1997 up on my site: Dilfer.com: Trent Dilfer Collection

Some of my favorites...

97excred.jpg

E-X2000 Essential Credentials 024/100

97finestsembref.jpg

Finest Silver Embossed Refractor

97finestgref.jpg
97finestgembref.jpg
97finestgatomic.jpg

Finest Gold Refractor, Embossed Die Cut Refractor, and "Atomic Refractor" (basically a backdoored Embossed Die Cut Refractor that was never die cut or embossed, but Beckett lists it for some reason)

97flairleg2.jpg
97flairleg1.jpg
97flairleg0.jpg

Flair Showcase Legacy Row 2, 1, and 0 (/100)

97fleertiffany.jpg

Fleer Tiffany Blue

97leafsigautofirst.jpg

Leaf Signature First Down Markers...Beckett doesn't list him in the set currently, though they used to. As you can see, the card does exist and is freaking tough to find.

97metalgems.jpg

Precious Metal Gems! I don't have the Green. :(

97pinncertmirredp.jpg
97pinncertmirbluep.jpg
97pinncertmirgoldp.jpg

The requisite Certified Mirror rainbow. I have an extra of each one peeled, since they are so much easier to find the the 1996's.

97pinninscauto.jpg

Inscriptions Autograph! I keep it sealed up in a box, I wonder how much longer until the sig totally fades away.

97pinninsidegg.jpg

Pinnacle Inside Gridiron Gold

97pinntotcertg.jpg

Totally Certified Gold 13/30

97playcontred.jpg

Contenders Red 9/25

97playzonegold.jpg

I already showed off this Playoff Zone Gold 2/5 earlier in the thread, but I don't care, I'm doing it again.

97scorereserve.jpg

Score Reserve Collection, much tougher than they ought to be.

97skyimpactrave.jpg

Impact Rave 001/150...I already had one but when 001 popped up I had to get that, too.

97skyboxruby.jpg

Skybox Ruby 02/50

97ultraplat.jpg

And can't forget the Ultra Platinum Medallion!

twisty71

Jun 1, 2013
Ok someone made me dig this one out,so I'll post it here to,no clue why that line shows up on the card like that but it's not like that on the card :mad:
DesmondHoward1997Finestrare1_zpsa57d67c6.jpg
DesmondHoward1997Finestrare2_zps5a6470d8.jpg

1997 Topp's Finest Rare Embossed Gold

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
For those of us that collect semistars, a lot of interesting late 90s football cards got posted today on COMC.

Seller was asking $12-something on this, but accepted his minimum offer of $7-something. Somehow I didn't know about these before now:

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
For those of us that collect semistars, a lot of interesting late 90s football cards got posted today on COMC.

Seller was asking $12-something on this, but accepted his minimum offer of $7-something. Somehow I didn't know about these before now:

Nice snag!

I knew the Hot Pursuits were fairly tough, but had no idea these were that rare. I looked through my Springs PC and have a Reflex that I must have picked up years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts