Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Morning Thread ************ 6/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yay. Missed work today. Just checking in quick. Chills, sweats, coughing, throwing up ... fun.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Slow day on the MT. Just took my daughter, niece and nephew to phazerball. They had a ball but the welts on there arms would not make me want to try it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Like a paintball gun except they are rubber balls. They wear masks and a vest that register when the have been hit. They are in a giant neon room with black lights and the teams have a goal like a capture the flag type of game.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Like a paintball gun except they are rubber balls. They wear masks and a vest that register when the have been hit. They are in a giant neon room with black lights and the teams have a goal like a capture the flag type of game.

So laser tag, but instead of lasers, rubber bullets, lol. I played laser tag like that before, I'll think I'll stay with lasers and no welts, haha

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
They also have batting cages, go carts, arcade games, mini golf, and an ice cream bar with 32 flavors. All this is an easy hundred dollar bill.
image-122.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening guys. Was a long day at work again today. Almost had the entire site mowed in 2 days. All we have left is a little trimming along one of the fences. Tomorrow we will most likely begin putting 51 flagpoles together since we have to have them up for Flag Day this Saturday

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
How was your vacation Zach?

It was great! Unfortunately, I didn't come home with what I was looking for, but oh well. It was nice to see the Twins win the game we were at on Saturday with a score of 8-0. I was looking to bring a game used bat or other item home, but just didn't find anything I liked in my price range. I ended up only opening 5 packs of 2013 Draft at the LCS, and didn't get much from there. I ate way too much food over the course of the trip though :lol: Send me your address Dan, and I'll get the Boggs and Doerr in the mail to you.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] I printed the label for your cards on Monday, and then I misplaced it. I have found it and will get them in the mail tomorrow for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online