Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Morning Thread ******* 6/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Have a rehearsal dinner to go to tonight for my girlfriend's sister's wedding. Hoping today goes by quickly at work. We have to set a couple of headstones, dig a grave, and put 51 flagpoles together. I'm hoping that they will take my suggestion and have the 2 regulars set the headstones and dig the grave while the other temp and I work on the flagpoles.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That is the same seller that has the 99 Tradition Jeter Starting 9 and other astronomical priced high end stuff. High tier flips I guess.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Morning everyone. Going out for my Grandparents 60th anniversary tonight. Should be a good time. Have a good day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well we decided not to set up the flagpoles. We just don't have enough time to get it done. Now I'm stuck pulling weeds all morning

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
My snipe just made the cut! Love it when I win an auction by 1 cent, sucks for the underbidder. Card went higher than I thought, but first one of these 2014 Donruss Recollection Autos /10 to show up on eBay, and was 1/10.

screenshot.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Holy crap, I think I got the job! That and the wife getting pregnant I should play the lottery! Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Members online

Latest posts