Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BOWMAN CHROME: HOW MUCH DAMAGE ARE YOU FINDING?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I wouldn't bother even going through their CS. Just mail it to the address that BO breakers are sending theirs to.

I contacted CS 1st because I want to know how they will resolve the problem. Replacements of same cards are not always given.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I contacted CS 1st because I want to know how they will resolve the problem. Replacements of same cards are not always given.

From what I've seen - they have been replacing with same cards if they have them or with a card that is equal or better than. I already sent in a JaCoby Jones Social Media Fractor auto /10 - hoping they send me something good back. I'll let you know what I get back.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA

I got a 2013 Bowman Draft Chrome Purple Refractor Auto of Mark Appel in place of my JaCoby Jones Social Media Fractor Auto /10. All others were the same cards.

I was at my LCS last night and three guys were complaining about damage from a couple of different topps products. Bowman was the big complaint but one said he said issues with triple threads as well. The owner said topps is getting sloppy and just doesn't care anymore

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I have been saying this for over a year!!!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I got a 2013 Bowman Draft Chrome Purple Refractor Auto of Mark Appel in place of my JaCoby Jones Social Media Fractor Auto /10. All others were the same cards.

Was there an option for you?

Why didn't that Appel get seeded in with the product at release, I wonder? Hmm.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Edit: Topps sent basic response linking me to their standard way of getting damaged cards replaced. I had specific questions for them regarding some items, but they failed to address those questions. Do they even read the emails?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts