Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++++++Tuesday Morning Thread++++++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]

Need this?

View attachment 52561

Thanks for thinking of me, but I have all 14 versions of the Grace 2004 LC FOTG. Just need the 1/1 auto'd versions.

#14 /15
04LCMFOTGAZ15.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Mowed this morning at work, and now we will be digging all afternoon. 3 softball games tonight. Made a game ending double play last week. Charged in on a line drive that was dropping, runners thought it was down and took off. Caught the ball and threw a laser to first base to double them off. I was impressed with myself since my arm hasn't really been the same the last couple of years

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Then get em posted buddy, this guys interest is piqued

As requested, sir:

1969 Topps Jerry Koosman Deckle Edge PSA 8
These deckle edge cards are tough to grade high with the edges the way they are.

1969 Topps Wrapper with Umpire Offer
I'm going to go for all of the varieties and an empty box to display them with.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep. He even made the joke that it was appropriate given the situation.

nice, its cool when someone can make a joke at their expense in rock these days.

I personally thing Dave is the best drummer Ive heard, big fan of the last Nirvana CD in specific, yet I wonder if a sloppier drummer like Chad is better fit than Dave for the specifics of a style of that band. Honestly not sure. Pretty funny that he is the drummer in Tenacious D, a comedy band, yet they have the best dummer of all time :lol:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
As requested, sir:

1969 Topps Jerry Koosman Deckle Edge PSA 8
These deckle edge cards are tough to grade high with the edges the way they are.

1969 Topps Wrapper with Umpire Offer
I'm going to go for all of the varieties and an empty box to display them with.

Very cool!

Members online

Latest posts