Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buy my Moustache ... Plus a Chance to WIN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Guess 1-$388.50

As for the cloning, I am worried instead of hiring you Topps will just buy the card and hire the mustache clone. :eek:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
People have been asking me like crazy ... WHAT IS IN THE CUSTOM RIP CARD!??!

I'm going to leak a little bit of this here. It has to do with this:

www.TheMouschiCode.com

Think: The Ginter Code Lite ... for Dummies. It should be a fun little scavenger hunt for whomever wins, along with a small prize at the end.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
People have been asking me like crazy ... WHAT IS IN THE CUSTOM RIP CARD!??!

I'm going to leak a little bit of this here. It has to do with this:

www.TheMouschiCode.com

Think: The Ginter Code Lite ... for Dummies. It should be a fun little scavenger hunt for whomever wins, along with a small prize at the end.

I was thinking it was either a Canseco rookie, another custom, or a single ****. Not sure yet but this just became even more interesting.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Tanner, what would u do if José bought it, then asked to go to your house and spend the day with you. Then does an epic thread about it, then lands in Beckett?

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Tanner, what would u do if José bought it, then asked to go to your house and spend the day with you. Then does an epic thread about it, then lands in Beckett?

I think my head would explode :)

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Here is a teaser of the rip card ...

teaser.jpg

mouschi

May 18, 2012
$225
$245
$275

Just as a reminder that all guesses must be in their own separate posts, otherwise only the first guess will count. It would be a bummer if you were the only guesser at $245 and that is what it sold for, but couldn't count because of the rules! :)

Members online

Latest posts