Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

?!?!?!?!?!?!Friday Morning Thread!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Back from the funeral. All went well and I'm doing fine.
Thank all of you for you condolences and kind words.
Bless each and every one of you.
DANNY

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Glad to hear Dano

Had the warning bell go off for an ebay auction so I jump on over and manual snipe with about 12 seconds left... my phone freezes and the bid doesn't go through. Won for enough below my cost I believe I would have won..
I know, Gixen Gixen blah blah

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Glad to hear Dano

Had the warning bell go off for an ebay auction so I jump on over and manual snipe with about 12 seconds left... my phone freezes and the bid doesn't go through. Won for enough below my cost I believe I would have won..
I know, Gixen Gixen blah blah

Don't worry Michael. I had that happen before. Once was for a 2012 topps chrome red refractor of Brian Dozier /25. And this was in 2012, when his prices were cheap. I *** putting the twins team set together, through the red refractors so I was willing to go to around $15ish. It sold for $5. It was the last one red refractor I needed and then not too long later I gave up lol

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Well, Illinois finally fired Tim Beckman the head FB coach and install Bill Cubit as interim. Sucks that they waited this long and so close to the start of the season.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Added a few bars and buttons. Adding the last for awhile tonight! Ended up spending more than I planned, but the price point is right.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I bought one silvertowne, and a number from Scottsdale Silver! They make a 5 oz button that is pretty cool!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I bought one silvertowne, and a number from Scottsdale Silver! They make a 5 oz button that is pretty cool!

cool, I haven't bought a Scottsdale button but the design looks really sweet.

Do you stack straight bullion or do you have any numismatics? I don't buy any numi's but I have a few cool pieces from my dads metal detecting days. Oldest is 1790 Spanish Royal, which ironically has a Donruss Crusade look to it ;)

Members online

Latest posts