Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How would I find a pretty specific checklist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Ladies and Gentlemen I want to start a new collection but I'd kinda like to know what I need to go after. I would like to start collecting Modesto Nuts cards but only cards that feature players in Nuts uniforms. There's some great players that have played here in the Rockies organization and would like to get that collecting going. Anyone know how I might go about sorting through a checklist and find that? Any help would be incredibly appreciated!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Not sure, but I know I have some '14 and '15 pro debut, so if you get a list I can check names since all my cards are alpha by player

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Thank you sir, I have most of those. I was thinking like topps debut, heritage minors etc

Easiest would be to thru pro debut and heritage minors checklists to find those players who have played with Modesto and then find sn eBay listing that has a card image to see if the players are in Modesto uniforms.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
attachment.php

Found these :cool:

Attachments

• nuts_NEW.jpg
    nuts_NEW.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

Latest posts