Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does FCB Burn to the Ground if this card is made?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
All fake I tell ya!

And you know how I know?

Because all their jersey pieces match the team they are on in the photo.

If Ud or topps made it, Canseco would be shown in an A's uniform with an Angels patch and Jeter would have a bright red jersey piece from all star game.

Nice try Tanner, nice try!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] - great stuff! I remember seeing a few previous renditions of that Canseco.
[MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION] - well said, and the bright red swatch would be from an all-star workout handkerchief!
[MENTION=12284]16christensen16[/MENTION] - is the [MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] list the same that you would do?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So what would you all pay for such a card? I've kinda given up on expensive multi-player cards. I'd bid $150 for the first card with Grace, but would most certainly not win it. It would go for twice that or more, depending on manufacturer.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
So what would you all pay for such a card? I've kinda given up on expensive multi-player cards. I'd bid $150 for the first card with Grace, but would most certainly not win it. It would go for twice that or more, depending on manufacturer.

UGH - I don't even want to think about it. I'm going to have to say ... a lot .... more than I should. LOL

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
UGH - I don't even want to think about it. I'm going to have to say ... a lot .... more than I should. LOL

Even though I concentrate on cards from Maddux's playing career, I would have to make it rain, as many of those players would likely never be featured with him - ever again. That being said, I would go with Upper Deck (if they can get licensed once again). Perhaps a new high-end Premier or Exquisite product.

Members online