Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay summary page?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I could use a little assistance here. When I sign into Ebay it (used) to bring me to my summary page with my lists all there in plain site. My current watch list was on top, followed by items won, and then my favorite searches. Today I sign in and all I get is my watch list and favorite searches and my purchase history is completely MIA. I can not find it anywhere! I'm not even sure if I have an item or two I need to pay for because it shows me nothing. I tried looking in my purchase history for the last 60 days and according to Ebay, there were none (which is obviously not true). Heck, I can not even figure out how to leave feedback for a card I got in today. Any suggestions?

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Sometimes Ebay has a "hiccup" and I won't be able to see my data, either. It always comes back, though. If you don't see your purchases and want to leave feedback, go to where it shows all your feedback and at the bottom of the page will be a link that says "leave feedback."

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Sometimes Ebay has a "hiccup" and I won't be able to see my data, either. It always comes back, though. If you don't see your purchases and want to leave feedback, go to where it shows all your feedback and at the bottom of the page will be a link that says "leave feedback."

Hopefully that is the case. The feedback is not such a big deal as having the feeling that I need to pay for something but it doesn't show up!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If you need to pay for an item and Ebay isn't showing anything, do an advanced bidder search for your ID and click on "completed items only" and "high bidder only." That should show all the auctions you won in the last 30 days regardless of what shows up in your Ebay summary page.

Members online

Latest posts