Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 9/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
download-angels-smileys-guardian-angels-angels-male-smiley-angel-smiley-emoticon-000076-large.gif

Good luck with the hearing today Dustin. I went through this with my son 30 years ago. Thoughts and prayers will be with you.

GL Dustin!

And GM All!

Morning all!

Good luck Dustin!

Morning all

All the best Dustin!

Hope everyone has a great one.

Good afternoon. Hang in @Hawk8 good luck.

It was good to see you, @Hawk8.
I totally forgot to ask you how it went, today.

Thank you everyone, but today was all for nothing. The sheriff's department has attempted to serve my ex-wife several times and she refuses to answer the door. She has no job so she is always home. Now since our legal process has once again failed me, I have to take matters into my own hands and take someone with me to here house when I drop my son off this coming up Sunday and have that person serve her the papers and then the court dates will be reset. I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers though, it has been a tough process and I am going to need them.

A special thank you to Adam who doctored up my lap top for me. I have a shoe box full of new Dawson cards I need to scan and upload and post but my computer is always stopping scripts and the plugins are always crashing and it is literally painful and very time consuming to post anything anymore, but hopefully my computer is back to posting mode lol.

A_Pharis

Thank you everyone, but today was all for nothing. The sheriff's department has attempted to serve my ex-wife several times and she refuses to answer the door. She has no job so she is always home. Now since our legal process has once again failed me, I have to take matters into my own hands and take someone with me to here house when I drop my son off this coming up Sunday and have that person serve her the papers and then the court dates will be reset. I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers though, it has been a tough process and I am going to need them.

A special thank you to Adam who doctored up my lap top for me. I have a shoe box full of new Dawson cards I need to scan and upload and post but my computer is always stopping scripts and the plugins are always crashing and it is literally painful and very time consuming to post anything anymore, but hopefully my computer is back to posting mode lol.

Let me know if it improves, and I can always look at it, again, if need be.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Afternoon all! Just looked up Berra on eBay, seems his passing has not affected prices! Glad to see!
I sold one of my baseballs for $110. That's a heck of a jump I'd say. My Playoff Glass Plaque Patch/Auto finally sold for $165. A price I'm happy with.

I know. I know. Jeff, how could you? Blah blah blah.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I sold one of my baseballs for $110. That's a heck of a jump I'd say. My Playoff Glass Plaque Patch/Auto finally sold for $165. A price I'm happy with.

I know. I know. Jeff, how could you? Blah blah blah.

No not at all. Was looking to see if I would be tempted to sell one of my 1/1s, but not really. I'd only move it if offered double what I paid

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Evening all , to all going through things like Stepper and Dustin , I hope everything works out. Been through some rounds with ex-wife and it's never fun, esp when you have the child's best interest in mind and the other has their personal motives behind things.

Ryan

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Exactly.
Been through it myself. I have full custody of my boys. my gf's ex only sees it as a way to hold power over her still. I do what I can to help but it's a seriously stressful situation and it's easy to get angry or frustrated at the sheer stupidity and lack of care from the other party.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Hey, saw your message the other day, yeah, I'm back into bunt, making a lot of trades and stuff. Did you get the team spirit award? I sent it to Dustin, and I can send it over to you if you need it, as long as you trade back, haha. Also one card away from the baseball history set, so once I get that I can send it to you guys too

Yes, did get the Team Spirit award. It was one of the first ones I got when I first started usibg Bunt back in May, but I don't know what I did to get it!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yes, did get the Team Spirit award. It was one of the first ones I got when I first started usibg Bunt back in May, but I don't know what I did to get it!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

You musta had the four team spirit cards

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hola. Headed to my son's open house. After that, I'll scan some cards and have another beer.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Evening all , to all going through things like Stepper and Dustin , I hope everything works out. Been through some rounds with ex-wife and it's never fun, esp when you have the child's best interest in mind and the other has their personal motives behind things.

Ryan

Exactly.
Been through it myself. I have full custody of my boys. my gf's ex only sees it as a way to hold power over her still. I do what I can to help but it's a seriously stressful situation and it's easy to get angry or frustrated at the sheer stupidity and lack of care from the other party.

When this all finally does go to court, I have been told that the judge I ended up with rules in favor of the best interest of the child so I am pretty excited about that because there is no doubt who that is. All the drama leading up to that and what she will put my son through until then has me very worried.

Members online