Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Tons of Legacy Collections just hit COMC if any of you need your guys http://comc.com/r1RPNsY

Same seller listed a ton of 98's and 99's a few weeks back. I grabbed a ton then, just grabbed one tonight (but it's a huge one for me):

5baf0f58-5a29-4f7b-824c-506cf8dc5d39.jpg

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Major kick butt week for me on the 90's front! First I won the 90 Donruss Blue/White test Grace, and today I landed what I've considered a true "White Whale" for a long time. Never seen one of these in person before, just a scan one collector once sent me. Rare 1998 Topps Sports Cubz test issue. Not a card, more like a foam rubber mouse pad than anything else. Anybody looking for their guy? I have a lead. I know he still has Griffey and McGwire. Can't believe I knocked these two beasts off the want list on the same week.

$(KGrHqRHJCgFChC!6,qIBQrmI4IdCw~~60_57.JPG

sportzcubz.jpg

Awesome - Now you just need to scoop up the Bronze Steel...

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I just threw up a Caminiti Legacy on Ebay if you guys are set collectors. Turns out I had double. (Waits for someone's smart ass comment not to sell cards in this thread).

Members online