Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm FINALLY back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
It is great to be back on the board. I had hip replacement surgery in April when the changes were going on here and couldn't remember my password. I had sent for a reminder numerous times when trying to log in but I never received a contact. Don't know why, but it is great to be back and I will post my birthday gifts in the birthday group section.
I really look forward to starting to post my autograph successes again!

Danny

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Welcome back, Danny - looking forward to seeing your pickups in the Vintage thread again.
Thanks. I've picked up quite a bit since last here. I just completed my 1951 Topps Blue Back set! Working on the four birth year sets for football and baseball for 1951. I'm getting close on the 1951 Bowman baseball and football sets.
DANNY

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Thanks. I've picked up quite a bit since last here. I just completed my 1951 Topps Blue Back set! Working on the four birth year sets for football and baseball for 1951. I'm getting close on the 1951 Bowman baseball and football sets.
DANNY
funny you should mention the '51 Blue Backs - my first (Billy Cox) just arrived today. About to leave out of town on business - will scan & post when I get back.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Glad you're back, and the pneumonia is getting better. You're still typing with a limp, but that will get better over time too. Your collection sounds very impressive. What is your unobtained holy grail?

Members online