Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Friday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

It's Coffee time. Where is everybody?

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Top of the day to you.
Good afternoon at the ball park yesterday. Went at 3 and stayed all day. Watched batting practice for both teams and got some autographs. The game went well, too, as Salem won 9-8.
DANNY

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Happy International Louie Louie day! If you are too young to know what that is, you certainly will not appreciate that it is also National Eight-Track Tape Day. Maybe someone can break out Louie Louie on one of those!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Top of the day to you.
Good afternoon at the ball park yesterday. Went at 3 and stayed all day. Watched batting practice for both teams and got some autographs. The game went well, too, as Salem won 9-8.
DANNY

Love that little ball park. I will let you know if I make it down there later this summer.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning. I just went to Walmart and bought my girlfriend's son a blaster of SAGE football cards. He doesn't care about college players and no licensing, and this will be his first ever box. 18 packs, 3 autos guaranteed, not bad for $20

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Anybody care about the Pineda "foreign substance" controversy from last night?

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story...ays-substance-hand-vs-boston-red-sox-was-dirt

Personally, even as a Sox fan, I don't. My issue is that the league should probably go ahead and OK the use of pine tar to help grip the ball. No point in declaring it illegal and then never doing anything about it. I view it more like using rosin bag than "doctoring" the ball. Sandpaper, files, etc. those are over the line, IMO.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm not opposed to using a little pine tar when the temps are low. I guess they'd need to possibly set a threshold temperature. It is very difficult to get a grip when its in the 40's or lower.
DANNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts