Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
How did I miss that Munson :cry:

Awesome cards so far guys, working MUCH better than the PIF thread!

I am hoping to contribute at some point in the near future!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Thanks Alex, currently no Munson GU or Auto's in my pc, so thats awesome!

Here is what I'll offer up, no need for 2 in my pc, so hopefully a Twins, Angels, or HOF collector will enjoy:

#'d 40/75

View attachment 12558

AWESOME card! I wish I were home more often so I could offer up something with this. Still putting up the Ripken rookie tomorrow evening. [MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] might be interested...

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Seriously, if no one takes that Jesus Montero within the next hour or so, I'm all over it.

On a side note, I recently sold all of my vintage/all-star player cards and am left with only prospects. If I were to put up a nice Nicky Delmonico lot (Red Wave 8/25 minor league Jersey Number, Chrome Ref & Regular Auto) would that meet the criteria or should I find something else?

At least one card should be a comprable replacement to what you take. The rest should be gravy for the person taking your lot. I think you need to find something else.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this still available? if so ill take it. Ill post mine up shortly.

I'll throw this into the mix...orange not red.

strasorange.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

If you guys decide I get the Matt Adams auto/patch, I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Going out of town.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Chris, I have your addy from the Twins Rolodex, so I'll have the card out most likely tomorrow with some other sales. I don't recall if you listed a card already per the rules, but I trust you enough that the card will go out promptly. Sorry if that bends the rules, but you've always been a respectable member in my book and nobody should have anything to fear lol
Posted two Duke Sniders pages back (post 59) that LanceMountain claimed.

Last edited:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama

As a Pirates fan living in Baltimore, I would love to claim this, please!

Edit: I won't be able to give back to the pot until next weekend (Feb 23), so I hope that's OK.

Sounds good, just PM your address and, [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] suggested, I will mail it out once you have posted your contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online