Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did I just see an ad banner for VAGINAL ODOR here on FCB???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
OK, I know it's late, but I haven't been drinking tonight. Am I the only one who is seeing this ad?

Are there really that many females (with the aforementioned problem) who spend time here on FCB?

To be clear, the ad wasn't for VAGINAL ODOR, because, you know, who the heck would buy such a thing?

It was for a product meant to prevent said odor.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
OK, I know it's late, but I haven't been drinking tonight. Am I the only one who is seeing this ad?

Are there really that many females (with the aforementioned problem) who spend time here on FCB?

To be clear, the ad wasn't for VAGINAL ODOR, because, you know, who the heck would buy such a thing?

It was for a product meant to prevent said odor.

Not sure if you knew this, but ads are set based on your web browsing history, so...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A pediatrician asked six-year-old Johnny, who watched a lot TV, asks, just to make conversation. "Johnny, if you found a couple of dollars and had to spend them, what would you buy?" "A box of Tampax," he replied without hesitation. "Tampax?" said the doctor. "What would you do with that?" "Well, said Johnny, "I do not know exactly, but it's sure worth two dollars. With tampax, it says on TV, you can go swimming, go horseback riding, and also go skating, any time you want to."

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
All the sudden I noticed ads on top, I really liked the ebay listings up there, but I guess not enough clicked on them. I assume FCB will get paid by views and hopefully not by clicksbecause I never click on Google ads because once you do, you will always see the ad everywhere else too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
After refreshing a few times to see my options, I got a builder supply company, the local minor league team, and a watch maker. Man card intact.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
FlexAlert.org (being a California resident)
Nike Elite socks and shorts (just searched/bought for my son)
iBuy Office Supply (no idea where that came from)

A_Pharis

fun fact, if you click on the small triangle on the top right of ads (that shows "AdChoices") you can go thru the process of opting out of cookie-based ads all together. takes a few minutes & you're back to generic ads in your browser....like Tampax.

http://www.aboutads.info/choices/

*thumbs up*

Also, you will see two types of ads in rotations - generally.
-Sponsored ads, which everyone will get at some point. Those are the people that pay AdChoices to be seen by everyone.
-Targeted ads, which are based on cookies from your browsing and search history.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
11100968_10155799467830082_8622856457281264441_n.jpg

Members online