Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freedom Cardboarders 2014-2015 Thread **OFFICIAL**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Man, I had a great week last week! Not feeling nearly as confident this week with 4 starters on Byes... I'm counting on Russell Wilson! This is why I drafted him for this one game!!
Hurry up, AP!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My team blows. :(

That trade we did hasn't helped. Miller and Williams combined for 1+ point today and Marshall hasn't been much better.

And I'm paid up, correct?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
My team blows. :(

That trade we did hasn't helped. Miller and Williams combined for 1+ point today and Marshall hasn't been much better.

And I'm paid up, correct?

You are correct!

Speaking of trades, I don't trade much anyways, in my history, because I always take a personal responsibility for anyone I draft or pick up, like I actually make an emotional commitment...it's funny. Although, I need RBs bad this year, and looking around the league, I feel like everyone else does, too! Can't imagine anyone giving one up for as far and few between they are!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Btw, 1/2 the league still owes their dues... I emailed them, so hope to hear back soon!

A week later and not one of these guys paid, or even sent a "Hey, it's on its way!" or a "Dang I totally spaced that out!" or "Hi Matt, I'll try to get the League dues to you in a couple weeks!"...
Instead, I got nothing. I'll check the emails and make sure they sent. It's possible.

As for the actual games...PLEASE comee back AP!!!! PLEASE! I'll let you spank MY kid! :)

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Still waiting on 4 to pay...
Two weeks left of the "Season" before playoffs! Very tight race so far with seemingly 9 teams with at least a chance...(without looking at schedules, etc...)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'm tea bagging @Amish Dave so far. Too bad I didn't play J. Bell over Vereen. IF I had thought of it, I would have.

Technically, I still have a very small shot at the playoffs but I need a Major miracle...

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I was talking with my 12 year old daughter about our league this morning. I told her I had to win this week if I wanted to make the playoffs.

My daughter, without missing a beat, channels Jim Mora and says "Playoffs! Playoffs?".

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I want to confirm you got mine a couple weeks ago?
Yes! Sorry for the late reply!
Unless my record keeping is off, I am missing payments from [MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION] [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] [MENTION=6637]hoos[/MENTION]iers (fcb name?) [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION]

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, my team got healthy a little too late.

I had Megatron in two of my Leagues, and am paying for it. :(

But enjoyed this League and it sure seemed like everyone stayed involved all Season...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Well, my team got healthy a little too late.

I had Megatron in two of my Leagues, and am paying for it. :(

But enjoyed this League and it sure seemed like everyone stayed involved all Season...

I had fun, too. My #1 pick (Peterson) let me down, but was able to hang in all year until the final week.
#1 QB (Luck) and #1 WR (A. Brown) could quite keep up with my lack of RB (Peterson, McKinnon, Asiata, Bush, Blount)

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I hope we can keep the league together and players can be behave better.

(Aaron Hernandez, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, et al.)

I also, selfishly, hope Matt Forte and Big Ben pull a hamstring during warm-ups.)

...and Arian Foster, too.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts